LVL 24 Card

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonylee136
  • 12 comments
  • 1,058 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
141
Would like 2 cars

Wishlist:
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
BMW V12 LMR Race car '99
Lister Storm V12 Race Car ‘99
R8 Race Car ’01
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5)
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept ‘08
Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept ‘00
Gran Turismo Colored X1 ‘10
 
. . . try "The Marketplace" subforum.
and you gotta love that 1 min response. :)
 
Lvl 24 ticket will not give you those cars. In the nine times I've hatched that ticket it's give me 5 F2007's, all blue FGT, Grn/Yellow FGT, Yellow/Blk FGT & Wht/ Purple FGT. From what I have found out about the Lvl 24 ticket is it will only give F2007, F10(rumored), FGT's & X2010's. I am in search of an all black FGT so after reset tonight it's for the Lvl 24 ticket beatdown in hopes it spits one for me.
 
Lvl 24 ticket will not give you those cars. In the nine times I've hatched that ticket it's give me 5 F2007's, all blue FGT, Grn/Yellow FGT, Yellow/Blk FGT & Wht/ Purple FGT. From what I have found out about the Lvl 24 ticket is it will only give F2007, F10(rumored), FGT's & X2010's. I am in search of an all black FGT so after reset tonight it's for the Lvl 24 ticket beatdown in hopes it spits one for me.

I'll take one of those F2007's off your hands:tup:
 
I have two F2007's in my main account that I am giving away with about 35 miles on it. I had to drive it after spening 12.5 mil on it & then I quickly found out that it can only be raced in One Make races. WTF?! There is a line for them & I can't promise when it will be sent. Do you want to be added to the waiting list?

I don't keep the car unless I want the car because then the ticket is used up. I just delete the game save, copy from, my flashdrive & repeat the hatching process.
 
Thanks i would like to be added to the list:tup:
 
Give me your PSN & when it's your turn to receive the F2007 I will send you a request.
 
PSN is NFSCARBON1

Thanks again.
 
NP, who knows I may need/want a car you could have one day.
 
Lvl 24 ticket will not give you those cars. In the nine times I've hatched that ticket it's give me 5 F2007's, all blue FGT, Grn/Yellow FGT, Yellow/Blk FGT & Wht/ Purple FGT. From what I have found out about the Lvl 24 ticket is it will only give F2007, F10(rumored), FGT's & X2010's. I am in search of an all black FGT so after reset tonight it's for the Lvl 24 ticket beatdown in hopes it spits one for me.

You can only get an F10, an F2007 and an FGT from the Lvl. 24 gift ticket. You cannot get an X2010. In almost all cases, the car will be useless.
 
Are you talking about the F2007 & F10 being useless or the X2010?
 
I got a NASCAR car with the lv.24 ticket.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back