lvl 24 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom00000
  • 11 comments
  • 613 views
Messages
764
United States
USA
Messages
Dom00000
I am looking for whats in the title. I have available to trade; the fast n furious cars as well as 1000 ticket I also have paints gold/silver chrome.
 
Last edited:
The Fast And Furious Cars? What do you mean?
 
The Fast And Furious Cars? What do you mean?

The ones from the movie here check these out

img0129ze.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0128ct.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0127wt.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0126.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0125tu.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0124ast.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02

img0123wy.jpg

By dom00000 at 2012-05-02
 
I got a lvl 24 ticket
 
I realy need a lvl 17 ticket...
 
I actualy only need a ticket lvl 17
 
None of those cars have GT wings in the movie lol.
 
None of those cars have GT wings in the movie lol.

The supra does as well as the eclipse, rx-7, s2000, and the gtr. The integra, civic, and jetta dont. None of the muscle cars had these wings either.
 
I have both and would like the S2000 and Mitsubishi eclipse if they come with the DLC paints.
 
I have both and would like the S2000 and Mitsubishi eclipse if they come with the DLC paints.

Do you have a level 24 ticket? If not then im not trading. I also just got the subaru.
 
Back