Lvl 35 gift bug?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oyashiro-sama
  • 6 comments
  • 853 views
Messages
320
Portugal
Lisbon, Portugal
I heard that once I reached lvl35 I would receive a Redbull X2010.

Well, yesterday I reached A-Spec Lvl 35, and nothing. No gift at all!

Why is this?
Do I need to reach B-Spec lvl 35?
I leveled up during the seasonal event, so could it be a bug?
Or is it because I already won a X2010 Vettel by getting all bronze on Vettel's challenge?

Can you help me?
 
You need reach B-Spec lvl 35, I think you get nothing at lvl 35 on A-Spec
 
B spec nt a specs i think
 
Well, thanks. 👍

That's a relief. :)

Sorry for being so stupid :ouch:
 
I'm level 39 B spec! Can't wait until i get to 40. I'm probably 40, right now. Once i recieve the prizes for my drivers I think I'll get to level 40. Then the trophy will pop up. Yey! And yes, u get the X1 when u reach Level 35 B-Spec.
 
Back