lvl 40 A - Spec reward

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tharain
  • 14 comments
  • 5,336 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
405
Messages
Tharain
Hi,

in the official GT5-forums somebody mentioned he reached lvl 40 and got the 2010 Ferrari F1 car as reward 👍
Furthermore he got a Porsche GTR9 Prototype for completing all endurance races...👍

Already lvl 40 and all endurance races done? That guy has too much time :P

Source
 
Last edited:
He did not get a Porcshe.
 
Porsche GTR9 Prototype? GT5 doent have any porsche in it :indiff:
 
Porsche is unlocked at level 40... BIG SARCASM HERE.
 
right, did I mention all my standard cars got upgraded to premium after 100% completion?
 
I guess he means a RUF but he said it was a Porsche... don't know if i believe him but since nobody has completed all endurance races on this forums (or does anybody) i guess i have to believe :P
 
In all honesty I think whoever is saying that is a troll until they prove it; There was a brand-new user who claimed the same thing over at the Gamespot message boards earlier today.
 
Yeah that's the same guy. I have no idea what Ruf he's talking about, Ultra Turbo or GT-R9? Not a clue what that means. Getting a Formula one at 40 is believable but I can't imagine how many hours of play time that guy has if he actually is at lvl 40 though.
 
Has this guy nothing to do the whole day as playing GT5?
 
Maybe he is no the only one play with the same save game
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back