Lycan/Phorm GT3 Ps4 league

United States
United States
IMG_20191005_174650.jpg
Hello all! A new series in begining soon and recruitment is underway! If this interests you please post and we can start designing our plan! Several ppl ready to go but thought I'd come back to gtp to find more clean drivers wanting to complete in a simulation gt3 series! Highly anticipating your involvement!

Has this started or still looking for drivers?
I'd like to get something going again, we had a few major ppl involved leave for various personal reasons but I would like to reboot the series soon. Send me a FR, my PSN ID Final_Phorm89 ( not 98 like here)

But I was creating Google doc sheets to make all driver and championship standings available for everyone

I'd like to get something going again, we had a few major ppl involved leave for various personal reasons but I would like to reboot the series soon. Send me a FR, my PSN ID Final_Phorm89 ( not 98 like here)

But I was creating Google doc sheets to make all driver and championship standings available for everyone

Would you mind letting me know what night(s) you run this if this is still going on? I'm a clean racer, and I've just gotten back into online racing recently. My normal schedule only facilitates possibly Thursdays-Saturdays for racing. I'd love to find a clean group to race with. Even if it were just a spontaneous thing a few nights a week.

Hi, I’m interested I race online with other leagues and I’m a clean racer and enjoy the same from others. I would though like to know the dates and times of races since I have selected days I’m available.

Hi, i am interested in a clean league. Sick of being torpedoed in lobbies, messing with my license score :P

Im not the best driver (far from it) but i would love to play in a league of some sorts

Back