Lynyrd Skynyrd - still rockin, amidst all the tragediesMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 14 comments
  • 1,608 views

Nicksfix

OSU Buckeyes baby !!!
Premium
Messages
5,230
United States
Buckeye Nation
Last edited:
Huge Skynyrd fan, Simple Man is one helluva song.
 
"That Smell," the song name describes my existence perfectly. The song's actual lyrics however don't. Love Skynyrd, always will. :D Luck has definitely not been with them but they're still a well appreciated band.
 
My favorite is You Got That Right :D
 
I love a bit of Lynyrd Skynyrd from time-to-time. Simple Man is my personal favourite.
 
I'm going to be an odd-ball and say "The Ballad of Curtis Loew" is my favorite Skynyrd song, granted their pre-crash albums are all great.
 
Tom
I love a bit of Lynyrd Skynyrd from time-to-time. Simple Man is my personal favourite.

Agreed.
 
Next week skynyrd cruise out of.miami. wish i was going, my sisters on her third.
 
Caz
Next week skynyrd cruise out of.miami. wish i was going, my sisters on her third.

You talking about this ? LINK

I've heard of these. I would love to go on one, sounds like a great time.
 
Thats the one. This is her third one.
This year it got re routed due to hurricane sandy whipping through but the still got the ship out.

These concert cruises are getting quite popular.
Kidrock does one, a bunch of jam bands do one as well. I gotta get to one sometime. Never been on a cruise before.
 
I might be the odd-ball here, but Gimme Three Steps has always been one of my favorites... such a fun tune!

Have a good one
 
I might be the odd-ball here, but Gimme Three Steps has always been one of my favorites... such a fun tune!

Same here...but then I found "Don't Ask Me No Questions", then I found "You Got That Right", which is now my favorite :D

 
Got Pronounced Leh-Nerd Skin-Nerd sitting proudly on my shelf.
 
Back