Lyrics to D.S - Good days bad days in GT4P

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 5 comments

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
I was bored and I expect nobody to reply to this, but I wrote down all the lyrics to this song. I always thought they were appropriate for a racing game.

Balls of rage
He's the one that always starts off
He's the one that always starts off but he but he never sees the end

Balls of rage
And you'll go all the way to beat him
And you'll go all the way to beat him he's the ghost at dead mans curve

Catch me now
You gotta catch me if you can
You gotta catch me if you can cuz man I’ll never be back round

Stop me now
You gotta stop me where I stand
You gotta stop me where I stand and never let me stare them down

Good days bad days
Every days a crash

Always free ways
Anyway we can

You race we race
Nothings gonna change

Your way our way
Another race today

Just wanted to share that. :crazy:

Its not as though the vocalist sings spaz like some rock/mosher bands so I don't see how it could have been hard to write them all down, but thanks for taking up your own time to do this. I used to listen to this a while ago, I might give it a spin now.

EDIT: This song would fit perfectly into a Vinnie Jones, London, drug/gang based film in a car chase scene through the alleys and roads of downtown London. And when the song goes into the soft, calm part there could be like a slow motion jump across some river and then as he hits the ground again the normal playback comes back and the chase continues. Well....thats my opinion.

Heh, I always imagine that Falken Skyline getting some air on the nurb in a simmilar shot. Actually they were using those sort of shots on this weeks topgear for the new Vanquish and F575 and you'd see the wheelspin real slow.

When I get the time i'll try and do the other few songs with lyrics.

Silly flappy paddle gearboxes, i'm suprised that AM don't give an option with just a standard manual transmision.

I'm doing the lyrics to Break down, which is the one with the female vocalist. It's a bit harder but i've got a whole 4 lines.

Edit: Whoops I accidentally closed the thead. Fixed it. I can't seem to change the threads name though.

Do any of you guys have some kind of link where I could listen to this song without downloading anything?

Btw, I thought the song was called, "Catch me now".

Back