M.I.W drift team recuting

• Thread starter ZeniK0952
  • 18 comments
United Kingdom
leeds
Team Apocalypse has start a new team, our plan is to make it a successful drift team with a full range of drivers.
we hope to make it into the drift world and to be drifting with the bigger teams out there.
we don't have many rules as a team apart from respect the other drivers and teams and to have fun at all times.

We are looking for the sort of drives who can take part in battles and that don't quit at the first mistake.
we also don't mind what car you will drive as long as it is drift able.

we hope you would like to join our team and we would love for you to give us some idea's and tip's to make the team as good as it can be

If you wish to join please contact: ZeniK0952

message must include:
PREVIOUS TEAMS:
HOW LONG HAVE YOU DRIFTED FOR:
WHY YOU WHAT TO JOIN:

-see you on the track-

Last edited:
OP can use work. Check others teams threads to get an idea.

Good luck from RedSuns Mafia!

OP can use work. Check others teams threads to get an idea.

Good luck from RedSuns Mafia!

thanks man, have you got any tips that i could use in the team like for getting battles and getting a well know team like RedSuns

ZeniK0952
thanks man, have you got any tips that i could use in the team like for getting battles and getting a well know team like RedSuns

Battles is tough between us in here. Most of the teams here are KDF. But we like to enter into things like VDC, FD to test our skills, skills against others, and most importantly have fun. Please visit the VDC thread which is ran me and read through, also atop by our website;

Http://www.virtualdriftcircuit.weebly.com

And check out videos, rules and soon to have registered drivers listed.

Another way to get known us to just join random lobbies we have like D-Max's Matsuri, my KDF missile lobby and others to just drift and hang out with us.

Hope to see you around. 👍

Battles is tough between us in here. Most of the teams here are KDF. But we like to enter into things like VDC, FD to test our skills, skills against others, and most importantly have fun. Please visit the VDC thread which is ran me and read through, also atop by our website;

Http://www.virtualdriftcircuit.weebly.com

And check out videos, rules and soon to have registered drivers listed.

Another way to get known us to just join random lobbies we have like D-Max's Matsuri, my KDF missile lobby and others to just drift and hang out with us.

Hope to see you around. 👍
thanks and yeah hopefully our teams will meet one day

Your Opening/Original Post (OP) needs work, as Spank suggested. Take a look at the guide written by SeanWelland; it is stickied at the top of this subforum. Also, have a look at some of the "big teams" OPs for ideas. Check out NEMESIS, BURST, Redsuns, MLD, White Smoke Gang, D-Max, Blackout, as well as a few others.

In terms of getting to know all of us, try to attend any open lobbies hosted by GTP members and teams. These are all lobbies that are held on a regualr basis, and are KDF inspired "just for fun" gatherings. The good ones (IMHO) are the NEMESIS Night Slide :sly:, Sunday Night Blackout, D-Max Matsuri, Spank's KDF Lobby, and Redsun's East Coast Bash (my bad if I forgot any).

When you feel you are ready to test your skills against some of the best GTP drifters (who happen to be amongst the best virtual drifters in the world), have a look at both the Virtual Drift Cicuit (VDC) and GTP Formula D (FD).

Bare in mind that, while we do all compete against way other from one to time, at the end of the day, we're all friends here, and KDF is our religion :)

About your team colour...TeamNEMESIS is, and always will be, the Original White Car Mob. White has been our team colour since dGambino and fcpMarcus founded TeamNEMESIS over two years ago. We don't always drift white cars, but all of our comp spec cars, as well as the majority of cars we use in open lobbies, are white. I'm not at all saying that you can't use white as your team colour, but I just wanted to make you aware that there is already a very well established and respected team using white.

Please feel free to drop into our Nightslide lobbies any time(Thur nights at 10pm PST). Welcome to GTP, best of luck with the team, and remember, Keep Drifting Fun :)

Your Opening/Original Post (OP) needs work, as Spank suggested. Take a look at the guide written by SeanWelland; it is stickied at the top of this subforum. Also, have a look at some of the "big teams" OPs for ideas. Check out NEMESIS, BURST, Redsuns, MLD, White Smoke Gang, D-Max, Blackout, as well as a few others.

In terms of getting to know all of us, try to attend any open lobbies hosted by GTP members and teams. These are all lobbies that are held on a regualr basis, and are KDF inspired "just for fun" gatherings. The good ones (IMHO) are the NEMESIS Night Slide :sly:, Sunday Night Blackout, D-Max Matsuri, Spank's KDF Lobby, and Redsun's East Coast Bash (my bad if I forgot any).

When you feel you are ready to test your skills against some of the best GTP drifters (who happen to be amongst the best virtual drifters in the world), have a look at both the Virtual Drift Cicuit (VDC) and GTP Formula D (FD).

Bare in mind that, while we do all compete against way other from one to time, at the end of the day, we're all friends here, and KDF is our religion :)

About your team colour...TeamNEMESIS is, and always will be, the Original White Car Mob. White has been our team colour since dGambino and fcpMarcus founded TeamNEMESIS over two years ago. We don't always drift white cars, but all of our comp spec cars, as well as the majority of cars we use in open lobbies, are white. I'm not at all saying that you can't use white as your team colour, but I just wanted to make you aware that there is already a very well established and respected team using white.

Please feel free to drop into our Nightslide lobbies any time(Thur nights at 10pm PST). Welcome to GTP, best of luck with the team, and remember, Keep Drifting Fun :)

Thank you so much man, team nemesis have inspired me to get gt5 and start a drift team so it made my day when you posted here.

As of the color do you have any color in mind that would be a good colour for my team and imposable name ideas instead of men in white as white is your team color and we certainly cannot get to your standards.

Good luck from RedSuns Mafia. I hope to see you guys around soon! If you need any help hit me up.

hello and greetings i want to join the team
my age:18
how often i drift: i drift everyday buy when its school days i can only play at friday and saturday
but since we are on school break i can play everyday my starting of class

my timezone: kuala lumpur asia

my old team was TEAM_BURST_ so my acount is TEAM_BURST_TF
so i hope you choose me i am a good drifter a average drifter

how often i drift: i drift everyday buy when its school days i can only play at friday and saturday

Dude you can't join 1000 teams at once.

Agreed.

Have patience dude, post in the free agents thread and let them come to you.

as of what monsterGAUZ said you've tried out for lots of team so im going to say no sorry. for the main reason the team is looking for drives would want to join the team because they think they can improve or just like the way we manage the team, no people who are just in it for the sake of being in a team.
-Drift because you enjoy it-

hello guy my name is kennethjake
my psn but if your finding my drift acount you need to chose TEAM_BURST_TF i already know that your going to say i already have a team but if your going to add me i will make a new psn acount for this drift team
my age is 18
i drift every fri & sat
my time zone is kuala lumpur im in asia
my country is in the philippines
my drifting expires is normal or moderate
i have a mic
i want to join the team to compete and make this drift team more bigger

P.S my routers is broken but it will be fix soon thanks

as of what monsterGAUZ said you've tried out for lots of team so im going to say no sorry. for the main reason the team is looking for drives would want to join the team because they think they can improve or just like the way we manage the team, no people who are just in it for the sake of being in a team.
-Drift because you enjoy it-

no i wanted to compete i gotten more better now

Team Apocalypse.... Man If I had an editor I could think of a few pictures I could make for this *_* Oh well, good luck, have fun, get better(if you aren't) become the best, then become a legend.

Maybe that was a little much but oh well. Gets my point across :lol:

Back