Steeda Messages 652 Messages JUGGAFISH 718 Jul 7, 2004 #1 The M5 Taxis are driven by professional race drivers that take you for a lap around Nordschleife. M3 Chases M5 Taxi
The M5 Taxis are driven by professional race drivers that take you for a lap around Nordschleife. M3 Chases M5 Taxi
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama Jul 8, 2004 #4 Awesome. 👍 I never new The Ring was that narrow. Stupid PGR2 made it like 6 cars wide.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Jul 8, 2004 #6 Integra Type R Awesome. 👍 I never new The Ring was that narrow. Stupid PGR2 made it like 6 cars wide. Click to expand... LOL thats why lots of people are complaining the NUR GT4 track (E3) looks too skinny (due to stupid PGR2)
Integra Type R Awesome. 👍 I never new The Ring was that narrow. Stupid PGR2 made it like 6 cars wide. Click to expand... LOL thats why lots of people are complaining the NUR GT4 track (E3) looks too skinny (due to stupid PGR2)
Viper_Maniac Messages 13,719 Indiana Messages ViperManiac Jul 8, 2004 #7 I must say this vid is quite awesome. 👍
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Jul 8, 2004 #8 Damn nice vid BTW.