M3 GT2 One Make Double Barrel Shootout at Mt. Panorama Jan 29th 6:00PM PSTOpen 

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 55 comments
I hope that was the case. Now if I can just keep the Beemer on the road.

We have a new update with some new features and no bug fixes. Wha?

Envy, fix that ps3 and race with us. I mean,i racing. That's not even proper English. Shouldn't it be i am racing?

Envy, fix that ps3 and race with us. I mean,i racing. That's not even proper English. Shouldn't it be i am racing?

Unfortunately, the PS3 dropped on the priority list again...bought a new car battery and it was labeled backwards.....now I have a 2 ton paperweight...literally!! I really miss racing with you guys. I hope everyone is doing well!!

On a side note...that delta dong just looks even weirder as a tin top then an open cockpit...... and now it's a Mazda??? Now that's a sales job by Nissan..."Buy our Delta Dong, please!"

"You drive like Uncle Pete. He's blind and ain't got no feet." Classic.

Man, that's rough, Envy. Sounds like a lawsuit.

Well who decided it would be a good idea to put dongs on the new f1 cars ! There really bad . The ferrari doesn't have a dong but it looks like somebody got it wet and the nose got droopy

ok, that lobby is not available at all, unless the friend lobbies are not shown in public? cause i have looked for the last 20 minutes and this lobby is not available anywhere. good luck racing!

oh i forgot the x's lol my bad, well are you guys still racing cause im about to open a lobby to practice for some 2hr endurance races coming up in the next few months, i feel like im a little late for the action now.

I will keep a look out then, I'm clocking 500km of practice around Bathurst for my Blancpain Rd2 so I will have free practice on hand already. Pulling out a BMW and driving around Bathurst after my endurance race will be easy for me to do this race competitively.

I haven't ran the BMW GT yet, but I was hitting 2'02's in my vet, and this faster than normal driver of ours was running 2'00'xx flat!. Don't ask me how he did it but I would say a really fast target time would be the 2'01's around this place. You are going to want to hit 2'04's/2'03's at the slowest Imo. Everyone will make mistakes, so I'm working on not hitting anything more than raw lap speed around Bathurst! :sly:👍

-Get You Guy Pumped Up!

2013 Liquid Moly Bathurst 12HR Highlights

I will keep a look out then, I'm clocking 500km of practice around Bathurst for my Blancpain Rd2 so I will have free practice on hand already. Pulling out a BMW and driving around Bathurst after my endurance race will be easy for me to do this race competitively.

I haven't ran the BMW GT yet, but I was hitting 2'02's in my vet, and this faster than normal driver of ours was running 2'00'xx flat!. Don't ask me how he did it but I would say a really fast target time would be the 2'01's around this place. You are going to want to hit 2'04's/2'03's at the slowest Imo. Everyone will make mistakes, so I'm working on not hitting anything more than raw lap speed around Bathurst! :sly:👍

-Get You Guy Pumped Up!

2013 Liquid Moly Bathurst 12HR Highlights

Nice work. Please let us know what you hit in the M3 GT2.

Back