M3 gtr 03! New & stock

  • Thread starter Thread starter JamieH76
  • 9 comments
  • 547 views
Messages
40
Messages
JamieH76
Messages
MR Flaky Feet
I've got a shiny new M3 GTR 03 (Silver) and a Veyron 09 (Black)

Open to offers.....

Cheers J
 
Check my garage for M3...
 
Hello mate, I'm after the Xanavi Nismo Nissian 06 (turbo) ideally in preparation for higher levels of A-spec. If you have the credits to buy one... I'll trade the M3 and Veyron for it.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers.
 
Naah mate I'm good, thanks anyways.
 
alright mate, can offer a ferrari 458 italia ? fully mod reaching 668 BHP
 
Thanks Mark, I've got a 458 and love em! Using it in most Pro & Expert A-Spec races and still smashing all the competition.

Anything else?
 
iv got an r8 09 model, fully tuned also 841 bhp ?
cheers
 
Is this M3 GTR the race version????
 
Back