coldwing98 Messages 100 Sweden Messages coldwing98 Messages xXQuickDudeXx Dec 22, 2011 #1 Hi take a look at my garage if u have a BMW M3 GTR or a NISMO 400R. http://www.mygranturismo.net/8637
Hi take a look at my garage if u have a BMW M3 GTR or a NISMO 400R. http://www.mygranturismo.net/8637
Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Dec 22, 2011 #2 I'll trade you the BMW M3 GTR for MR2 1600 supercharger '86 and matte orange and matte gray paint chips.
I'll trade you the BMW M3 GTR for MR2 1600 supercharger '86 and matte orange and matte gray paint chips.
F fblanc Messages 32 Messages fblanc Dec 22, 2011 #3 coldwing98 Hi take a look at my garage if u have a BMW M3 GTR or a NISMO 400R. http://www.mygranturismo.net/8637 Click to expand... I have both! Add me and I will send one today and the other tomorrow (Morning). PSN: FBlanc You can send me: - Toyota Altezza Touring car - Mazda BP Falken RX-7 '03
coldwing98 Hi take a look at my garage if u have a BMW M3 GTR or a NISMO 400R. http://www.mygranturismo.net/8637 Click to expand... I have both! Add me and I will send one today and the other tomorrow (Morning). PSN: FBlanc You can send me: - Toyota Altezza Touring car - Mazda BP Falken RX-7 '03