A Arrona3 Messages 37 Gb Messages Arrona3 Mar 25, 2012 #3 I thought it was only over 1 millions that was untradeable ?
DiersZee1 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Premium Messages 2,268 SoCal Messages please ask Mar 25, 2012 #4 There is a sticky in this forum with a list of non-tradeable cars. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185811
There is a sticky in this forum with a list of non-tradeable cars. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=185811
jcide Messages 348 KY Messages Chimpshifter Mar 25, 2012 #6 That car is in the online dealer right now.
Eject_21 Messages 595 Messages Eject_21 Mar 25, 2012 #7 Send me a FR when you get a chance, I'll give you the pace GT-R for free.
A Arrona3 Messages 37 Gb Messages Arrona3 Mar 26, 2012 #8 Sweet ill add you tonite anything you need if I've got it you may have it
Mikathechaos21 Messages 564 Zagreb Messages Mikathechaos21 Mar 27, 2012 #9 Arrona3 Needing a pace car if anybody has one ? Click to expand... got both