M3 Race car???

• Thread starter Cordero
  • 8 comments
United States
United States
Hello everyone, I know I'm a couple years late on this but I just started getting into gt5 and I need a bit of help. I'm going thru the gt mode race by race and I'm stuck at the German tour car championship in extreme series A, I've searched and found that the best car is a 2001 BMW M3 GTR Race Car that is found in the UCD but I have yet to see it and out of all the websitesI've checked most of the tools to help are down and out of service so all I have to rely on is the knowledge of you veterans. Right now I'm at day 762 and I have 1.2 mil, I don't race online only offline. Someone please help!!! Much appreciated thanks.

in the UCD
Sadly the UCD is around four billion days long and where you start on it is random (although fixed to your console), so there's no way of knowing when any particular car will show up.

Sadly the UCD is around four billion days long and where you start on it is random (although fixed to your console), so there's no way of knowing when any particular car will show up.

Oh wow that sucks, oh well. Any suggestions on a different car to use for that event?

Oh wow that sucks, oh well. Any suggestions on a different car to use for that event?
You can use the Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08, which has the added bonus of being a Premium car, and thus available from the dealership and not relying on the UCD.

You can use the Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08, which has the added bonus of being a Premium car, and thus available from the dealership and not relying on the UCD.

Cool, thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me I really appreciate it. Sucks that the M3 race car isn't a premium in this game but oh well I tried. Again thanks alot.

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry that made me chuckle and feel old. I purchased my first car on GT5 on 12/26/2010

Yeah I'm more of a Need for Speed guy and gt didn't appeal to me at first but I got the game for free so I figured I'd give it a go.

I forgot all about using the Lexus for that race... but I remember doing so now even though I was surprised at the time when I found out that car was allowed to run it...

I forgot all about using the Lexus for that race... but I remember doing so now even though I was surprised at the time when I found out that car was allowed to run it...

Yeah threw me off, I thought the car was Japan but I guess that shows how much I know.

Back