M3BIMMER Tuning Garage (Garage)

England
Luton,Bedfordshire
M3BIMMER2012
IDONTPAY4ONLINE
Hi all.
Welcome to my tuning garage!
Just a few rules for this thread: PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT OR REPLY HERE! I WILL LINK A THREAD DEDICATED TO FEEDBACK AND YOUR COMMENTS FOR THIS GARAGE LATER IN THIS THREAD:tup:. If you have any requests, please place them on my profile page, and I will try to test them if I feel the car is interesting.

THE TEAM:
Garage Owner:M3BIMMER2012
Head Of Tuning:M3BIMMER2012
Assistant Head Of Tuning:ZedMan1996
Test Drivers:ZedMan1996 & Salvaged1Gdsm

Our aim is to provide you with top quality tunes to help racers of all skills compete and beat others online, or even in career mode!

I will publish cars as I do them, so if you do not see many cars, it means I have only just started this thread ( I WILL AIM TO PUBLISH AT LEAST 1 CAR EVERY WEEK ).

Before we start, I wish to thank Slender_Man for his help with the garage layout, my test drivers for their amazing effort and consistency, all the people who helped me in my 500pp tuning thread, and all of you for viewing and trying out our cars!

EDIT!!: I HAVE DECIDED BY POPULAR DEMAND TO ALLOW FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS TO BE POSTED ON HERE! JUST PLEASE DO NOT TAKE OVER THE THREAD haha :D

Last edited:
IMPREZA WRX STI '07

GT Auto: Type A Aero Kit, Custom Wing-Type A, Inch Up 1 Wheels (Optional).
Specs:
  • 500PP
  • 358hp
  • 1263kg
  • Model: Premium
  • Type: Racing (Tarmac)

Upgrades:
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Racing Brakes
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Shaft
Sports Exhaust
Sports Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour Optional)
Window Weight Reduction
Transmission: F/C
F/C LSD
Torque Centre Differential
F/C Suspension

Tyres:
Sports Hard (What We Tested With)

Power Limiter:
97.8%

Transmission:
(Set final to 5.500, then set top speed to 112mph, then do each gear)
1st: 3.270
2nd: 2.393
3rd: 1.925
4th: 1.571
5th: 1.301
6th: 1.078
(Then set final back down to 4.468)

L.S.D.:
5 - 30
12 - 5
5 - 10

Torque Distribution:

50 - 50

Suspension:
Height: 145mm / 126mm
Spring Rate: 5.70 / 9.66
Damper Extension: 7 / 2
Damper Compression: 6 / 1
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 / 5
Camber: 0.0 / 0.0
Tow: -0.05 / 0.10
Brakes: 6 / 4

Downforce
0 - 5

Ballast:
Bias: 0Kg
Position: 0

Test Driver : Salvaged1Gdsm

Test Drivers Thoughts:
So after fighting with my wheel to get it to work properly, I finally got around to test our 500pp '07 Impreza WRX STi. At first glance of the settings all I could think was "How is supposed to work?" but after a couple solid laps at various tracks, I was really impressed by how well it worked. The corner entry is smooth and well balanced all the way through the corner, on top of that, the acceleration is lightning fast on corner exits as well. Overall, the car handles and feels like a WRC rally car but for the tarmac instead, I'd imagine that it would do well on dirt and snow as long as the dampers are tweaked for the rougher surfaces.

Salvaged1Gdsm approves this car 1000% :) I love this car!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 13
I tried your Subaru WRS STI tune. I usually don't like 4 wheel drive cars. But this tune is amazing. Very easy to control at the limit, very easy to drive fast. I had to change my driving style a little. Brake early and get on the gas slightly early in the corner. That got rid of the usual 4 wheel drive understeer and made the car a joy to drive. I switched to Sport Soft to compare it to my other cars at Trial Mt. Got a 1:31.5xx without any practice or adjustments. Then I put on dirt tires and tried it on the current seasonal single race at Toscana. I almost caught the rabbit Audi Rally car on the first try. I raised the height 10mm each end and softened the front shock compression. For the first time in many tries, I beat the Audi. It's the first time of trying many cars here that I managed a lap 1:49.xxx. ( a usual fast lap for me is 1:52. ) Very nice tune. Next, I'll try Quick Match 500PP at Trial Mt.

I tried your Subaru WRS STI tune. I usually don't like 4 wheel drive cars. But this tune is amazing. Very easy to control at the limit, very easy to drive fast. I had to change my driving style a little. Brake early and get on the gas slightly early in the corner. That got rid of the usual 4 wheel drive understeer and made the car a joy to drive. I switched to Sport Soft to compare it to my other cars at Trial Mt. Got a 1:31.5xx without any practice or adjustments. Then I put on dirt tires and tried it on the current seasonal single race at Toscana. I almost caught the rabbit Audi Rally car on the first try. I raised the height 10mm each end and softened the front shock compression. For the first time in many tries, I beat the Audi. It's the first time of trying many cars here that I managed a lap 1:49.xxx. ( a usual fast lap for me is 1:52. ) Very nice tune. Next, I'll try Quick Match 500PP at Trial Mt.
Very glad you enjoyed it! sorry for the long wait for the latest tune, I think I have one ready though, it's a nice surprise! Venture please do try out our future cars, do compare them aswell, great to see you fully tested the Subaru in all conditions. :D

Back