M4 headlight dispersion missing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter turismoslayer
  • 2 comments
  • 446 views
Messages
550
United States
Newport Beach, CA
Messages
TurismoSlayer
It's either Ascari at dusk or this car has no lights but the headlights do not light up the road ahead of me. Just the two white dots on the ground in front. What gives?

Edit: okay wait a minute. Went back to Ascari, no lights. Went to Brands Hatch and magic! Lights. So no lights at Ascari track? What on earth? Couldn't find a discussion of this in search.
 
Last edited:
The headlights on any of the cars are a joke. I can barely tell the difference between low and high beams on a 50" HDTV. IMO leave the driving line turned on because the headlights do shine enough to see the the track and braking zones before you are right on top of them.
 
Thing is, there's no lights at all at Ascari. I drove up to a wall and nothing. I agree the headlights are something to be desired, like at Willow Springs, but this is definitely not welcome.
 
Back