M5 plays catchup to RS4

  • Thread starter Thread starter RacyBacy
  • 26 comments
  • 1,304 views
Messages
475
Ok, here is an M5 playing catch up to a Moscow Government MTM 600bhp RS4 through dense traffic ... It's like something out a film. Crazy driving.

Right click and save P1010001.MOV on the above link. (19 MB)

Enjoy the vid* 👍

*RacyBacy does not condone this sort of driving.
 
That was a sweet video, of course driving like that with all that traffic is idiotic, that M5 had no chance with that RS4. Whenever that RS4 stomps that gas it becomes a little blue dot, but that was some good driving, I liked the little part where the RS4 Goes between the car and the truck.
 
I saw that a few days ago. Flat out, F-ing CRAZY. Just...insane.
 
Yeah, it's crazy and dangerous! Lose your licence sort of driving. I noticed the Audi puting the hazards on at the end of the vid as if the fun is over.
 
The download better speed up. 10kb/s is not good. :irked:
 
It sped up. Great video. 👍 Would've loved to have ridden in that RS6. :eek:
 
What's that 9 minute movie about that guy who (in real life) drives from one side of London to the other flat-out in a ferrari?

Anyways, crazy driving. If some bunch of dudes who wanted to pull a job and I was one of them, I'd hire either one of them as a wheelman. The hazards? I think the RS4 driver was warning the M5 driver about the stopped truck.
 
your prolly thinking about get away in stockholm which is in Sweden. i liked the 3rd one with the nsx
ANYWAYS
saw the video awhile back, although it was a sick video,
its STUPID to race in traffic
 
Yeah, getaway, that's it. I gotta see that one. There's another where some japanese dude tops out his F40 on an interstate.
 
Victor Vance
What's that 9 minute movie about that guy who (in real life) drives from one side of London to the other flat-out in a ferrari?

Theres a film called Rendezvous made by some bloke in the late sixties who drives from one side of Paris to the other in the early hours in a Ferrari 275GTB/4 - is that the film you mean?
 
Oh, nm, that's the one. Yeah, Rendezvous., I definately want to view that one sometime.
 
Victor Vance
The hazards? I think the RS4 driver was warning the M5 driver about the stopped truck.

No, from reading the M5's versions of events I don't think the RS4 was being so kindly to indicate a stopped truck.
icon_lol.gif
 
Evidently been playing too much Burnout ;)
 
Hmmm go to physics class or download cool video?

Aw nuts I have a quiz, I'll be back to see it though.
 
I downloaded this video today but when i play it in windows media player all i get is sound, no picture.
 
It doesn't work in QuickTime Player for me.
 
How do I play .mov files? Media player can't seem to play it.
 
TsLeng
How do I play .mov files? Media player can't seem to play it.

You play the video with Quicktime program. :)
 
Well that's a little bit different. I kind of wish he had a camera in the rear view to show all the people smashing into eachother trying to avoid them.
 
Victor Vance
Oh, nm, that's the one. Yeah, Rendezvous., I definately want to view that one sometime.
I bought Rendezvous on DVD from a guy on Ebay. I paid like 30 bucks with shipping but it's worth it. Guy drives the Ferrari balls out through Paris. What is amazing is that its totally unstaged, the people jumping out of the way are really AFRAID and what not. 10 minutes long, no music, just the Ferrari screaming, tires screaching, oncoming cars' horns, etc etc. VERY awesome.
 
Back