Mach Forty (Sema Winner 2012)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve Mcqueen
  • 21 comments
  • 1,612 views
Messages
206
Messages
Ylonewolf123
I know there isn't a release date yet but I was wondering why it's taking so long too put in the game.
I'm a fan of 1969 ford mustang fastbacks, here me out
1. They have had almost 15 months to model it.
Last years nova they haven't had time to model it (6 months per car)
2. There next game most likely won't be out till holiday 2015 so there will be 2014/2015 winners too put in.
3. Senna's f1 car is coming in May for the 20th anniversary
So what I'm try too get at is maybe it will come feb/march/April update fingers crossed
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm guessing the Mach Forty will come as DLC sometime this year.
 
Added some pics

Kaz said :
“In regards to the collaborations we’re going to do with the Ayrton Senna institute, the goal is to do something around May of next year, which would be the 20th year after his passing.
 
And there's Porsches in the ending movie. I was hoping for something a little more concrete to be honest.
so what do you think senna update will be ???????????
 
That Mach 40 does look pretty awesome, I've not seen it before!

Speedhunters_Larry_Chen_optima-23-800x533.jpg
 
so what do you think senna update will be ???????????

Knowing how unpredictable PD can be with their licenses, it could really be anything. I would rather not go through the process of guessing only to get disappointed later down the line.
 
Since the launch of GT5 to GT6 3 years have passed and it has not come as DLC, whether free or paid, any new car that has received one of the Polyphony awards (Pebble Beach, SEMA or Tokyo Auto Salon)

Until GT7 I would not expect to see this model.
 
This was one of the cars I was looking forward to, I hope it gets in at some point.
 
Man this thing looks mean, is it MR??
 
Man this thing looks mean, is it MR??

It seems so, I looked it up to find out it has a Ford GT's engine and I found much better pictures of the back after searching a bit.
 
That car looks fine, but you have to think that a modern scan will deliver a much higher resolution cloud than it would have done even a couple of years ago.

With GT7/PS4 on the horizon this is desirable, of course. However, some reverse-engineering would be required to create the GT6 models from that (LOD even on Model 1), and then you have to wonder if PD would make that investment now?

Don't get me wrong, I want to own that car as badly as you but my educated guess is that we won't see it in GT6. I hope you come back and quote me when I'm wrong in 4 weeks time :D
 
Added some pics

Kaz said :
“In regards to the collaborations we’re going to do with the Ayrton Senna institute, the goal is to do something around May of next year, which would be the 20th year after his passing.
Important words considering the source :lol:
 
"..to do something."
Yea we'll get Senna helmet for free and they start to sell suit on PSN.
 
You can already get Senna's helmet and suit...

Meanwhile, it's truly a wonder what's taking time with the SEMA and Pebble Beach cars. I suppose sound recording, and physics take a bit more time then we think once the model has actually been completed.
 
Back