MachinimaSports GT5 Vid Ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter OsKSports
  • 5 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
11
Messages
OsK-STreakZ
Hi guys I'm a Director on YouTube for Machinima Sports. I am starting a weekly GT5 series and I want ideas on what you would like to see.

Ideas so far are:

Tutorials and tips
Getting Gold in licences and special events
Beat my lap (certain car and course)

Anything the GT5 community would like to see?
 
A good drifting tutorial (with a wheel). One where you see both the on-screen action and what the person behind the wheel is doing to keep the car under control.

To me that seems to be one of the hardest things and I haven't seen video tutorials for it.
 
You'd need a boxout of the footwork to go with it.

I think also an in-depth guide to tuning a handful of cars from stock, with demonstrations on the effect that each change makes.

Also I think a series on recommended cars for A-Spec races - ones that result in some nice close racing? Bit late for me but others might enjoy it.
 
I would like to see replays of 2-player drifting side by side, or a 2-player close race battle. I even like to see replays of a car from behind another car something like this:

(look midway through the video)

 
One thing I have noticed in some videos I have seen is the lack of proper racing techniques. I’ve watched videos and notice that if the person braked at the proper time or entered the turn correctly, they would vastly improve their times or insure tire longevity. As an example, using the brakes lightly to shift the weight of the vehicle to the front to give you better traction before a turn or using the “in-take, apex, out-take” method properly. The amazing thing about GT5 is it does use these real-life physics, and if you take advantage of them, you can improve your driving on GT5. Passing on the inside or outside by braking early and or late, etc.

VDOP
 
Back