Maclaren MP4-12C To early to be in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter craste
  • 70 comments
  • 9,741 views
What's interesting is that it has almost a striking, and dare I say impeccable likeness to the Artega GT.
 
It was sarcasm...I did that on purpose right after your post. :)
Wasn't very good at being sarcastic. Looked like you saw the first post & just commented as many others did. :indiff:
 
The more I look at it, the more I like it. It does everything right, without going overboard.

And umm, please put this in 5, Poly. Thx.
 
i hope this car makes it in with the F1, racing those two side by side would be awesome! :)
 
Wasn't very good at being sarcastic. Looked like you saw the first post & just commented as many others did. :indiff:

Sorry :grumpy:

I will take my 3 lashes on the butt now :(
 
This new McClaren is just stunning. I'd like to see it in game but doubt it.
I'd love to have the
Bugatti Veyron
Lamborghini Reventon
McClaren MP4-12C
McClaren F1 in one game.
 
The MP4-12C looks ok, but the front looks like someone smiling without a lower lip.
 
Speaking of new Ferrari's any chance the Ferrari Italia will be in GT5 at launch?
 
This new McClaren is just stunning. I'd like to see it in game but doubt it.
I'd love to have the
Bugatti Veyron
Lamborghini Reventon
McClaren MP4-12C
McClaren F1 in one game.

👍 A nice list.
 
Speaking of new Ferrari's any chance the Ferrari Italia will be in GT5 at launch?

Seeing what happened with the California, I'd say it'd be the same deal. Now all we need is a release date for the actual car. ;)
 
Back