Mad Tunes - New Hellcat & Amuse S2000 update

• Thread starter madmyk
  • 102 comments
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback. I have not been motivated to tune cars lately, so this helps. I do have a Subaru Gr.B tune that I have not posted. I will try it out again to see if it has changed from the recent updates. Cheers.
I thank you sir for your amazing work. Later i will test your nsx Group b setup and i have a feeling this gonna be awesome too 😊
The escudo and the slr are on my testing list too 👍
Feedback follows

I thank you sir for your amazing work. Later i will test your nsx Group b setup and i have a feeling this gonna be awesome too 😊
The escudo and the slr are on my testing list too 👍
Feedback follows
The Escudo tune is wonderful FWIW.

OK, so I managed to de-tune this down to not only 700, but 600 as well, without fundamentally altering the tune.

The 700 is great, at least at Sarthe. My lap times weren’t very good as it was my first race of the day and I got lazy because the race just kept getting easier and easier. The weather would have allowed for a 1-stop on the same set of tires, but I overthought it too much.

I did not test the 600, so if anyone would like to and report back, that would be great. No guarantees as its on-paper numbers don’t look very impressive.

Was using your 700 lp sarthe setup and i like it 👍
At first i was confused by the poor Vmax and after the first race i was very suprised about the time this tune is capable of 😳
Times are with heavy rain in the middle
👍

Attachments

• 20220927_220448.jpg
    20220927_220448.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20220927_220315.jpg
    20220927_220315.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 23
Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Safety Car
700pp All Around Tune
Wrong livery though!

4827C1D3-7EC8-473B-A4E6-099DBC694B7E.jpeg

I also saw what appeared to be our Marion County, but sadly could not find the silver OSP un-marked that I see on 26 all the time. @Jump_Ace

I had the WR5 and removed the front and rear aero to claw some power back and preserve the look a bit, so mine is a bit different, will test tomorrow.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12
Beauty of a tune from another of our AWOL tuners. There’s definitely at least a 4:05 in her, but I had a drying track and wasn’t able to squeeze it. A 4:05 from me is likely a sub-4:00 for someone else, get after it boys! This car also sounds wonderful, bonus points!

8CD82F77-67AD-41EC-A821-A83B5BF5E57A.jpeg

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '13

This is a quick tune for me but the car did not put up as much of a fight as I thought it would. The Veyron was a nightmare to turn in GT5 if I remember correctly, but here it is not bad. I thought it would drive more like a Viper too, like point it straight, hit the gas and hold on tight, but it was more mild mannered than that. It still is heavy and will understeer if you come in too hot, but it is steady and confident if you don't push too hard. Have fun!

Wide tires, front and rear wing, great color choice lol. I didn't do the transmission, so some improvement could be made there.

View attachment 1146891
View attachment 1146892
View attachment 1146893
I recently won the U Turbo and traded some grip for top-end, she gave me about 6 seconds better on the FL. With better conditions I’m sure I can improve on that. Also, I think I’ll split the difference on the grip I sacrificed for the top-end and see how that goes. In hindsight, I might pass on WR4 on my version, we’ll see after the next test.

6BD73ED3-2768-45D0-BC32-00AF2AEA717A.jpeg

Hello there! First off, I just want to say that I love using your two Gr.B 700PP tunes (NSX and Toyota 86) as my primary money makers on Le Sarthe. Even with all the recent changes to tuning and grip restructuring, they're still both pretty viable! These cars are simply an absolute blast and I'd just like to thank you for throwing these tunes out there.

Secondly, (and I'm just throwing this out there), I'd like to ask, would there be any possibility (from you) of having some more Gr. B cars tuned to Le Mans? I think you'd make them pretty rad, tbh

Back