Made a Forza Video :)

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 1' started by Homer Simpson, May 20, 2005.

1. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson

Never really used the Vivo option of my X800 before so I thought I'd have a go at vid capture and editing software, I decided to use Forza as a guinea pig...

Disclaimer :
    I have the video editing skill of a "Hedgehog" and driving skill to match :scared:

I have unlocked about 2% of Forza so it's only made up of a few replays

Was fun to make though..

**** Forza Video - Right click and "Save As" - 44MB ***

2. IDAFC21

IDAFC21

well since no one else has said it, awesome vid!!! great choice of song too. Me and my friend WERE working on a forza vid, but he accidently deleted some of the files, then in a fit of rage deleted everything else...sooo, looks like im gonna have to take on the task myself. we also made a pgr2 vid when that game came out :)

nice vid tho, good job

3. BlackZ28

BlackZ28

****ing awesome... it shows how badass forza is and all it has to offer on the track,... im drooling.

4. Joey D

Joey D Premium

Wow! That was...what is the word I'm looking for? Oh ya impressive as all hell. Great editing and could you please tell me the name of the song? I really liked it.

5. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson

Thanks for the kind comments..

The song was "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold

6. TVRKing

TVRKing

Currently downloading at 180k a sec. :)

Edit - Nice vid - makes me want the game even more! :):tup:

7. McLaren

McLaren Premium

Cool video.
    Bad skills? Pretty good IMO.

Better than people at my school.

8. livemusic

livemusic Premium

Okay, I´m gonna try to download this again. Yesterday it was coming really slow and it stopped with 10mb left.

9. Sprite

Sprite Premium

Im curious to see what forza is all about, Im a bit of a PS2 fanboy but i really want to see your video so i will let you know what i think in a mo when its downloaded.

10. Sprite

Sprite Premium

well, i still prefer the graphics in gt4, but the physics seem good, maybe i will play it on a friends x-box, but i wouldn't make me buy one just to play it.

ps your driving skillz are good, dont know what you were worring about.

11. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

This bloody video has a lot to answer for, two days ago I downloaded it, watched it and loved it.

So much so that I went out yesterday and bought myself an X-box and a copy of Forza.

I've got a week off and should be decorating the house, now thats out of the window my wife will leave me and its all the fault of this video.

Thing is, if she does, with Forza and GT4 I doubt I will notice.

:)

12. Hks_Fanatic

Hks_Fanatic

really nice video! indeed it answer questions about the game, your driving is good :tup:
    last week i bought a Xbox and Doom3 (im stunned about Doom3 its so great! smooth running with kickass graphics) after i watched your vid.... well i bought Forza.. very good game, i have a S14 with a engine swap man this things outta control! hehe 465hp, now im customizing paintjobs :) owyea about the music in Forza i think it kinda sucks but the good news is you can custom the soundtrack wich i find a very nice feature

grtz

13. KSaiyu

KSaiyu (Banned)

lol, do you have xbox live scaff?

14. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

Not yet, I have never considered it before, but now I have started to think again.

Just have to wait for my wife to calm down a bit.

15. BlackZ28

BlackZ28

you need to send me that song you used Homer Simpson. :)

16. Pebb

Pebb

What other kind of hardware can I use to capture footage direct from my TV.

17. LoudMusic

LoudMusic

Ready, steady, GO!

Looked alright. I like the fact Forza has more cars on the track. But judging from some collisions it has a very different physics engine.

18. BlackZ28

BlackZ28

A very good one at that!

19. Pebb

Pebb

Guys want to make another Car Vid, maybe even with audio reviews of the cars being raced in Forza. Or Maybe even a drift vid.

20. 194GVan

194GVan Premium

Its $50 a year subscription, but most games come with 2 months free starter cards. I find myself asking why I havent been on live since I got high speed internet.

But yes, I imagine its a bit hard to hide that one from your wife, playing your game, with a funny headset, looking like you are talking to yourself....