Made a Forza Video :)

well since no one else has said it, awesome vid!!! great choice of song too. Me and my friend WERE working on a forza vid, but he accidently deleted some of the files, then in a fit of rage deleted everything else...sooo, looks like im gonna have to take on the task myself. we also made a pgr2 vid when that game came out :)

nice vid tho, good job

****ing awesome... it shows how badass forza is and all it has to offer on the track,... im drooling.

Wow! That was...what is the word I'm looking for? Oh ya impressive as all hell. Great editing and could you please tell me the name of the song? I really liked it.

Okay, I´m gonna try to download this again. Yesterday it was coming really slow and it stopped with 10mb left.

Im curious to see what forza is all about, Im a bit of a PS2 fanboy but i really want to see your video so i will let you know what i think in a mo when its downloaded.

well, i still prefer the graphics in gt4, but the physics seem good, maybe i will play it on a friends x-box, but i wouldn't make me buy one just to play it.

ps your driving skillz are good, dont know what you were worring about.

This bloody video has a lot to answer for, two days ago I downloaded it, watched it and loved it.

So much so that I went out yesterday and bought myself an X-box and a copy of Forza.

I've got a week off and should be decorating the house, now thats out of the window my wife will leave me and its all the fault of this video.

Thing is, if she does, with Forza and GT4 I doubt I will notice.

:)

really nice video! indeed it answer questions about the game, your driving is good 👍
last week i bought a Xbox and Doom3 (im stunned about Doom3 its so great! smooth running with kickass graphics) after i watched your vid.... well i bought Forza.. very good game, i have a S14 with a engine swap man this things outta control! hehe 465hp, now im customizing paintjobs :) owyea about the music in Forza i think it kinda sucks but the good news is you can custom the soundtrack wich i find a very nice feature

grtz

Scaff
This bloody video has a lot to answer for, two days ago I downloaded it, watched it and loved it.

So much so that I went out yesterday and bought myself an X-box and a copy of Forza.

I've got a week off and should be decorating the house, now thats out of the window my wife will leave me and its all the fault of this video.

Thing is, if she does, with Forza and GT4 I doubt I will notice.

:)

lol, do you have xbox live scaff?

KSaiyu
lol, do you have xbox live scaff?

Not yet, I have never considered it before, but now I have started to think again.

Just have to wait for my wife to calm down a bit.

Ready, steady, GO!

Looked alright. I like the fact Forza has more cars on the track. But judging from some collisions it has a very different physics engine.

LoudMusic
Ready, steady, GO!

Looked alright. I like the fact Forza has more cars on the track. But judging from some collisions it has a very different physics engine.
A very good one at that!

Guys want to make another Car Vid, maybe even with audio reviews of the cars being raced in Forza. Or Maybe even a drift vid.

Scaff
Not yet, I have never considered it before, but now I have started to think again.

Just have to wait for my wife to calm down a bit.
Its $50 a year subscription, but most games come with 2 months free starter cards. I find myself asking why I havent been on live since I got high speed internet.

But yes, I imagine its a bit hard to hide that one from your wife, playing your game, with a funny headset, looking like you are talking to yourself....

Latest Posts

Back