Magny-Cours, Flins-Les Mureaux, or Streets of Paris?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peter
  • 3 comments
  • 1,372 views

Peter

(Banned)
Messages
4,352
Messages
pj-gm
Messages
lol not happening
The French GP is a historic GP and one of my favourite locations. And as you may know Magny-Cours, one of my favourite tracks, got dropped. Bernie wanted to host it on the streets of Paris, and there is also the word that it is going to Flins-Les Mureaux for 2011. So, what do you all want? I hope this thread isn't off topic at all.
 
I hope this thread isn't off topic at all.

Yep, it's totally off-topic.


But I would like the French GP back at Magny Cours, though I wouldn't mind giving Flins a try. I'm not really in favor of another meh street circuit.
 
I hope this thread isn't off topic at all.
Aside from the fact that this discussion already exists?

For the record, Flins-Les Mureaux is not simply rumour. The circuit was designed with the intention of hosting the French Grand Prix, even if Ecclestone hasn't given the all-clear yet. The streets of Paris, on the other hand, was a rumour.
 
Wow, I guess I didn't see that thread. Well, if it already exists, i guess you can just close it down. Or delete it, I feel embarrassed to make a thread that gets closed down for just being an existing discussion.
 
Back