Maiden with Blaze Bayley..Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 10 comments
  • 846 views

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
Messages
6,390
United Kingdom
Kent
Messages
tombrookscomms
Well after Dickinson departed in 1993, Blaze Bayley replaced him as the front man for 6 years, they released two albums in that time "The X-Factor" and "Virtual XI". Many people criticized him "because he wasn't Bruce". What were your opinions on him? Personally I'm a Dickinson Fan and I prefer him although the cover of Doctor Doctor they did was pretty good in my opinion.
 
Blegh, the only good song I liked out of Blaze were Lord of the Flies, 2 A.M. and Sign of the Cross. Bruce sings Sign of the Cross so much better though. Between Di Anno, Dickinson, and Bayley, I'd take Bruce. It just wasn't the same without him.


I'm a crazy freaking die-hard Maiden fan I like like all thier music, just Bayley era was blah. Same with Di Anno. Bruce is the real reason they made world fame. I play the Number of the Beast on my phone all the time, and I go, hey listen to this sream, it's epic! Then people go wow, and I'm like ya that was an accident. Neither of the 2 ever attempted that. With Infinite Dreams in the middle it seems like Bruve tried to redo it but it sound sjust like his live screams. YAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.
 
Blegh, the only good song I liked out of Blaze were Lord of the Flies, 2 A.M. and Sign of the Cross. Bruce sings Sign of the Cross so much better though. Between Di Anno, Dickinson, and Bayley, I'd take Bruce. It just wasn't the same without him.


I'm a crazy freaking die-hard Maiden fan I like like all thier music, just Bayley era was blah. Same with Di Anno. Bruce is the real reason they made world fame. I play the Number of the Beast on my phone all the time, and I go, hey listen to this sream, it's epic! Then people go wow, and I'm like ya that was an accident. Neither of the 2 ever attempted that. With Infinite Dreams in the middle it seems like Bruve tried to redo it but it sound sjust like his live screams. YAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.

We should talk about this love for Maiden in great detail :D
 
Oh yes I could go on forever. I'm like almost obsessed lol
 
Oh yes I could go on forever. I'm like almost obsessed lol

The same here, saw them back on the 6th of August, was awesome! 👍
 
Lucky, wish I could have. My dad was a big fan too, got me into them.
 
Lucky, wish I could have. My dad was a big fan too, got me into them.

My Dad and Uncle for me, simply awe-inspiring the first time I heard The Number of The Beast, the CD was nearly broken after that week I had played it so much :lol:
 
My dad played Live After Death in full and I fell in love with Hallowed Be Thy Name and the Flight of Icarus. Aces High scored well too.


Then I found the Number of the Beast in Guitar Hero 3 and played it so much that they almost snapped the disc on me and told em to play something else.
 
The Blaze years were actually amazing, only let down was that Blaze wasn't Bruce. The songs on those two albums are so brilliant. If Bruce was singing those two albums would be my favourites. So Maiden was good but not as good as they were before. Then Bruce came back and made Maiden better again (Brave New World is the best album of all time in my opinion, the first one when Bruce came back).

...


...


...


UP THE IRONS!!!!!!
 
I had Up the Irons as my thing in GT5 for my entrance, and half the people that saw it were like WTF does that mean...


Now it's IRON MAIDEN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I had Up the Irons as my thing in GT5 for my entrance, and half the people that saw it were like WTF does that mean...


Now it's IRON MAIDEN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one 👍
 
Back