maintenance services - GT Auto

• Thread starter Overnight
  • 7 comments
Brazil
Brazil
Hello
One thing that has caught my attention in Gran Turismo 7.
At GT Auto, most cars only need oil changes due to mileage changes.engine, oil and body rigidity is applied to the toyota aqua. (Mine has 31,592 km.)
Is this only true in hybrid or electric cars?
the same as the image below?

Attachments

• image.JPG
    image.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 4
I'm not sure what you're asking here.

You bought the Aqua used, and it has engine/body rigidity wear. Normal refers to the state of the component.

However, if you're referring to the fact that the Aqua has wear in the first place, then yes, only the modern compacts have it, due to being part of the early game. All other cars are always in Excellent condition when bought.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're asking here.

You bought the Aqua used, and it has engine/body rigidity wear. Normal refers to the state of the component.

However, if you're referring to the fact that the Aqua has wear in the first place, then yes, only the modern compacts have it, due to being part of the early game. All other cars are always in Excellent condition when bought.
The trick is to use it to the extreme to get high mileage.So, just to know if everything will be red and if the car will stop on the track.

However, if you're referring to the fact that the Aqua has wear in the first place, then yes, only the modern compacts have it, due to being part of the early game.
Bolded the incorrect part, I had a Super Bee bought in the very beginning and it had both engine and body rigidity on yellow. It may be a feature from the early days, but definitely not limited to modern compacts.

All Menu Book cars and the other cars shown at the beginning (before you buy your first car) you can buy in the UCD will have yellow stats. If you drive any car long enough the stats will change, however, when you reach red the car will not stop functioning, it will simply function less effectively than when it is in the green stats.

Other cars offered in the daily rotation for the UCD will be in green stats. It's weird that it is done this way and does seem to imply that the other cars in the UCD daily rotation were originally intended to have different stats, but I guess that's a feature they cut.

Last edited:
Back