- 75
- iReznor
So I turn on my PS3 today and everything seems fine. I start up GT5 and I can't get passed the first screen, I was pressing every button on the controller and none of them were working. I thought my X button might not work. I press the PS button on my controller and reassign it to number one (sometimes it automatically gets assigned to number 2 when I have my DFTG plugged in.) When I press the PS button again to get back to GT5, it moves past the screen. Odd.
Now I'm at the main screen, I try and select GT Mode but once again my X button didn't seem to be working. I try pressing every other button thinking somehow my settings got switched around. No luck. Now I try using the buttons on my DFGT, nothing. I press the PS button again and return to the screen, it goes through. So I keep moving the mouse icon to whatever I want to select and instead of pressing the X button, I press the PS button twice (once to bring up the selection screen, and a second time to return to GT5.) What do you know, it goes through. So my directional pad still works on both my controller and DFGT. My X and O buttons won't work on either, and pressing the PS button twice seems to be the only way I can select something. What happened!?
Does it have to do with the fact that I turned my PS3 off last night for the first time in a few days? That's the only thing I can think of. But it's only GT5 that's giving me trouble. My X and O buttons work fine on the XMB.
I also tried booting up GT5 on another one of my accounts and had no problems navigating through GT5. So I go back to my main account, and this time things run smoothly, no problems. I leave the room for two minutes, come back, and once again the only way I can select anything is by pressing the PS button twice. What!? I don't know what to do...
Now I'm at the main screen, I try and select GT Mode but once again my X button didn't seem to be working. I try pressing every other button thinking somehow my settings got switched around. No luck. Now I try using the buttons on my DFGT, nothing. I press the PS button again and return to the screen, it goes through. So I keep moving the mouse icon to whatever I want to select and instead of pressing the X button, I press the PS button twice (once to bring up the selection screen, and a second time to return to GT5.) What do you know, it goes through. So my directional pad still works on both my controller and DFGT. My X and O buttons won't work on either, and pressing the PS button twice seems to be the only way I can select something. What happened!?
Does it have to do with the fact that I turned my PS3 off last night for the first time in a few days? That's the only thing I can think of. But it's only GT5 that's giving me trouble. My X and O buttons work fine on the XMB.
I also tried booting up GT5 on another one of my accounts and had no problems navigating through GT5. So I go back to my main account, and this time things run smoothly, no problems. I leave the room for two minutes, come back, and once again the only way I can select anything is by pressing the PS button twice. What!? I don't know what to do...