- 80

- California
I don't get the "Premium" and "Non-Premium" cars. There is no particular rhyme or reason as to why one car is considered one or the other. PD needs to just simplify and get rid of the stupid classification and allow ALL the cars to be modified to the hilt. If this is supposed to simulate "real driving", then ANY car that can be driven can be modified in the real world, so why not in the game?
In addition, there need to be more available modifications to the cars. This means more options of Aero Kits, Wing types, Rims, and Accessories. The ability to "Race Modify" some cars would be nice as well.
Granted, there are a great deal more bugs and problems I have with the game, but this seems to be the worst in my opinion. I can only attribute this to laziness on the part of PD, especially since most of the cars were already prepared and rendered from GT5. Therefore, you cannot base it from the deadline of getting the work done.
In addition, there need to be more available modifications to the cars. This means more options of Aero Kits, Wing types, Rims, and Accessories. The ability to "Race Modify" some cars would be nice as well.
Granted, there are a great deal more bugs and problems I have with the game, but this seems to be the worst in my opinion. I can only attribute this to laziness on the part of PD, especially since most of the cars were already prepared and rendered from GT5. Therefore, you cannot base it from the deadline of getting the work done.