make an offer for any of these cars can trade now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid0sx
  • 14 comments
  • 769 views
Messages
69
Messages
Liquid0sx
if you cant win or buy and its not on this list
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=176464


Red Bull X2010 prototype
Mazda 787B Race car ‘91
Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06
C60 hybride Judd'05
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car ‘00
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) ‘05
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car ‘98
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1
Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) ‘00
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97
Jaguar XJ220 ‘92
Audi A4 Touring Car ‘04
BMW 320i Touring Car ‘03
 
Last edited:
I've got

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ferrari F10 '10

Any of those good enough for a X2010?
 
do you need a CLK GTR? im interested on your camaro LM race car.

Message me.
 
i got those guys
what year is the CLK ?
 
zonda lm race car for your escudo? I can trade now
 
I got both chaparall racecars... Interested???
 
I got both chaparall racecars... Interested???

sure add my 2 accounts liquid0sx and frozen0sx
i will send from frozen and you can send to liquid ile take the 2j

what do you want ?
 
Last edited:
ah crap that car is on my other account i can only trade that tmro

ok well I have a pending trade for an escudo with Wramberg but if that falls through I can trade tommorrow.
 
He never got back to me. Is your team oreca viper a #51 or #91. If its a #91 I can trade you right now for the zonda lm race car. I think i might an f10 and ferrari 330 on that account as well. Let me know.
 
He never got back to me. Is your team oreca viper a #51 or #91. If its a #91 I can trade you right now for the zonda lm race car. I think i might an f10 and ferrari 330 on that account as well. Let me know.

gimme a min let me see
 
yep its the #91 add frozen0sx
 
ok let me sign onto my other account

psn id

rjr12841
 
Back