Make drift trials better

• Thread starter CnPx
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
In my opinion Drift trials sucks and here is why.

The annoying cheering gets on my nerves. Let me play the game without screaming at me all the time. Let me turn this crap off.

Stop ending the game after a lap. Why is this a thing? Just reset the score each lap.

Let me go against an online leaderboard to add some form of competive gameplay.

I know drifting isn't the most popular thing in the game but we were promised before launch that more drift content would be added and all we got was a couple missions that were going round 1 or 2 corners. These have little replay value and last about 10 seconds each.

I love drifting, its a hole new layer to driving and I don't see why they can't just throw us a bone as we haven't had a single drift update this hole game.

Hole game indeed, still waiting for PD to make it a whole game.
Yh that's true tbh. If you look at how much content has actually been added since it came out over a year ago it's really not that much. VR2 mode (GT sport had vr1 thou), some race events, cars, extra menus, a handful of menu books and a track 😂

You can't count the ultimate parts and engine swaps cos thays arguably UI changes.

The game still feels like GT sport update

Just drift for fun in Time Trial. The drift leaderboards are a bad idea because this game calculates drift based on wheelspin and angle and people found how to cheese it since GT5 . I don't recall what game had a drift leaderboard but it was always some ungodly high numbers.

Back