Make it realistic no b/s

• Thread starter rene495
  • 3 comments
United States
California
rene495
I thought GT5 was suppost to be more realistic than before but with these past two updates it ruined it for me. Clutch pedal update is now junk and also they weakend the force feedback on the G27 for people who was having trouble driving the X1. first of all the X1 is a joke and 98% of the players are B/S in it.

I now hate GT5!

So like the title says make it realistic.
Forget all the junk just give us better sounds with exhaust MORE REAL SOUNDS & MORE THAN JUST 10.

Brake wear noises

Turbo spinning up noise.

backfire noise to improve

ETC

Forget about all the colorful paint scheme cause its all BS.

Make the Wheel's feel more realistic and have settings for amatures on PRO force feedback, current settings like that in gt5 dont work with g27

MY G27 feels like a toy now since the past 2 updates before that i was happy with it.

NO I'm not going to buy the t500rs to fix my problem. GT need to fix the problem. It no linger feels like a racing simulator as they advertise.:grumpy:

I now barf on GT5

:lol:

What, in your mind, makes a game realistic? You mention that the physics need improving, so how does making the sounds more real make the driving more real? Because I was thinking that many recent NFS games have more realistic sounds than GT5, but does that mean so are the physics?

:lol:

What, in your mind, makes a game realistic? You mention that the physics need improving, so how does making the sounds more real make the driving more real? Because I was thinking that many recent NFS games have more realistic sounds than GT5, but does that mean so are the physics?

physics are fine on gt5 these past two updates killed the feeling on the wheel. They weaken the force feedback because people couldnt drive the X1. Who the heck drive the X1 anyways except for B/S.

Next the clutch update, I now have to push all the way down to use clutch, really its works when your 95% pushed down. So whats the point of it?

They weaken the game for users who keep B/S in the open rooms

You were talking about sounds...

Anyway, regarding FFB, it is definitely on the weak side. I can easily play an hour plus of GT5 and not get tired in any way, whereas in real life, I'd imagine that I would be way tired. Just go-karting at my local track for 10 minutes uses more energy than racing in GT5.

As for clutch, there is definitely something wrong with GT5's manual transmission and clutch.

Back