Make the Hot Version "Cat and Mouse" Touge event?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TakumiFuji01
  • 23 comments
  • 3,482 views
Messages
2,000
Canada
Canada
Messages
TakumiFuji01
Well, Since I'm a Keiichi Tsuchiya and a JDM fan myself, I would like to make a event about this.
If you guys are wondering What Cat and Mouse is?
Here's a example
English Version

Rules are:
Front Car wins if the Gap is Increased(Has Been Far away from the back car)
Back Car wins if the Gap is Decreased(Has Been Close to the rival's car)
Tail to Bumper Start
No Passing
Rolling Start
Draw(Far and Close)

Regulations:
Car: JDM Only(like a RE Amemiya FD, Mine's R34, Own Tuned Personal Car,etc)
Map: Any of the Touge tracks on Downhill(like Eiger Short Track, Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, or one of the custom tracks I have)
HP Limit: I will be making Classes(like 200 Class, 300 Class and Max)
Tires: Sports Soft, Sports Medium and Sports Hard Tires and Comfort Soft, Comfort Medium and Comfort Hard Tires Only. No Slick(Racing)Tires.
Lap:1(We will switch Positions)
Assist: Off
Driving Line: Optional
TCS: Off
AS: Off
ASM: Off
ABS: Opitional
Lounge Player Limit: 16


Lounge Name: Cat And Mouse Touge

Being Held: Friday, March 11th at 7:00 PM in Ottawa, Canada which is -5:00 GMT
Lounge Number:
 
Last edited:
Regulations Updated!
 
Last edited:
I would love to get something like this going. While the option series is awesome, they only don't pass for safety (and also 'cause the cars are too expensive to risk passing on a narrow road).
So I'd say Projecto D rules all the way man. Why not have it set up just like a back country, late night, touge even? That would be awesome.

But anyway it's your series, just tossing out my thoughts. I'd wanna participate no matter what the rules end up being, 1 on 1 racing is really lacking here on the forums.
 
I would love to join up
PSN: GTP_SOHNVONSTIG
 
If you want to host it, I'm fine with it.
 
Are you still doing this? And I like the Tsuchiya quote.
 
Are you still doing this? And I like the Tsuchiya quote.

Yeah, I'm continuing this and Thanks. If you want to make a lounge of your own of the Cat and Mouse, Go ahead!
 
Yesterday wasn't a lot of people but It was fun.
 
Last edited:
Friday will be the next day to be held for the Event.
 
Hmm.. should I make it on Thursday or Friday?
 
Hi Takumi, Let me tell you that you have had a great idea by making this races. i just wanted to add something that could be really interesting. A friend of mine told me yesterday that the tracks created in the course creator can be shared an used online.

What if we make our own touge courses and race on them, besides eiger nordwand of course which is an awesome track.
 
Hi Takumi, Let me tell you that you have had a great idea by making this races. i just wanted to add something that could be really interesting. A friend of mine told me yesterday that the tracks created in the course creator can be shared an used online.

What if we make our own touge courses and race on them, besides eiger nordwand of course which is an awesome track.

Alright! Tell him his courses will be used!
 
Alright, who's ever coming, get a car that's in the 200 range or below(180 or 190, etc) for tomorrow
 
I will be booking the event on next friday(March 11th) since it's the start of March Break.
 
This looks like fun...
What tha hell I'm in!
Jav122678
Amuse R1
 
Jav
This looks like fun...
What tha hell I'm in!
Jav122678
Amuse R1

NICE! The Amuse R1 is a Good Touge car. That car will be on our Touge Monster's list.
 
Too bad it's not later like evening on the west coast. I would be down for this for sure.

Edit - Actually do you mind if I use some of your format to create one that is more west coast friendly? I have a lot of great ideas, but I rather not upset someone by taking their format.
 
Too bad it's not later like evening on the west coast. I would be down for this for sure.

Edit - Actually do you mind if I use some of your format to create one that is more west coast friendly? I have a lot of great ideas, but I rather not upset someone by taking their format.

Go Ahead! Touge Buddy ;)
 
Back