• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 5 comments

Speedy6543

GTP_WRS Race Admin
Belgium
Ostend, Belgium
Speedy6543
Hey there fellow bike fanatics,

I know most of us like to have a real clean, slick looking machine, therefor I'd like to share something with all of you.
Do you know how the looks of your exhaust will degrade over time, you know that brown yellow look you get and can't get rid of.

p1000591i.jpg

Well now I discovered a product which takes care of it in a matter of seconds. It even takes away that blue-by-heat color. :crazy:
J&R Wonderstone
wondersteen.JPG

It's a belgian product which is currently not available outside Europe but I've seen they are working on a webshop so there may be some hope for all you clean fanatics. :sly:

Next I'm just going to post some pics of my bike before and after.
Pics are in series of 3; disassembled from the bike, next one is washed with clear water and a sponge, and last one is cleaned with Wonderstone.
Get ready to be amazed. :)

p10201781.jpg
p10201782.jpg

p10201783.jpg

p1020179k.jpg
p1020207xl.jpg

p1020293zx.jpg

This is mounted back on the bike just like the first pic of this post.

p1020301e.jpg

Last edited:
ARG!!!
You tempt us North American's with that and then tell us that we can't even buy it in stores. :crazy:

But that actually looks like it did a great job, I'm just wondering what makes it dirty like that. Is it dirt that gets baked onto the pipe, or is it a reaction, like the bluing?

Wow! That is awesome. I figured the only real thing you could do was to sand the piss out of them by hand but even then it doesn't really work that well.

ARG!!!
You tempt us North American's with that and then tell us that we can't even buy it in stores. :crazy:
I had a quick look at what it would cost to ship it over and it actually costs almost more to ship it than the value itself. The product costs 13.95€ and to ship it it would cost an extra 12.60€. That makes a total of 26.55€ or 35.41 CAD.
Wow! That is awesome. I figured the only real thing you could do was to sand the piss out of them by hand but even then it doesn't really work that well.
If you sand your pipes it will take away the chromed layer and would only result in them starting to rust. :ouch:

This product is soft as it applies in foam condition. The provided sponges are even plastic like fishtank filters. It even gives a protective layer causing the water to pearl on top.

Back