makes me mad!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maikfrench
  • 5 comments
  • 767 views
Messages
5
Messages
Maikfrench
hi Guys,

i've got lots of problems with the game.
when i'm playing A-spec,B-spec,arcade or anything else included in gt5,the race never gets to the end really.we finish it but the cars still go around slowly and nothing happens,can't go back to the menu or anything
that's really annoying,cos after each race i've to switch off the game.

could you tell me what it is please if you'd know?
 
Mmmm, try to reinstall??

Maybe your disc is corrupt.
 
I had this too a few times, coupled with some disc loading errors when trying to start up the game from the XMB.

This is only incidentally though (as in once every few days), and what I did was clean the disc with a cloth, restart the game from the XMB and cross my fingers when I finish the race ;)
 
thanks guys,

i've tried all your tips again and again,but still the same problems!!that's crazy!!!!!
what's funny is that i can play online without any problem.

thanks for all your answers,good game to u all.
 
Back