• Thread starter Tom
  • 5 comments

Tom

Voice of Gran Turismo
Premium
United Kingdom
Kent
tombrookscomms
In September I made my racing debut in the BTRDA Clubmans Rallycross Championship at the infamous Lydden Hill circuit in Kent. Join me as I document my journey into competitive motorsport! As usual with myself, it didn't all go according to plan...

I noticed a few days ago that this video is inbound. I have yet to watch it but it's definitely awesome to see you going racing. Rallycross is great, Lydden Hill is awesome, what else do you need :)

I noticed a few days ago that this video is inbound. I have yet to watch it but it's definitely awesome to see you going racing. Rallycross is great, Lydden Hill is awesome, what else do you need :)

Thank you. Really hope that you enjoy it!

Tom
Thank you. Really hope that you enjoy it!

Just watched it, congrats, great start, especially given the circumstances! Big thumb up for the 106, I still adore that little car. I'm not a French car fan on any level (OK, I remember a few great moments, like the 905 winning Le Mans, the 306 Maxi, Jean Ragnotti in whichever Renault rally car or most importantly, the good ol' days of BPR having the Venturis broadcast on Eurosport...) but man, that's still a funky little machine.

Also, if you don't mind giving us plebs some stuff on your bike adventures, bike track days/racing always welcome.

Just watched it, congrats, great start, especially given the circumstances! Big thumb up for the 106, I still adore that little car. I'm not a French car fan on any level (OK, I remember a few great moments, like the 905 winning Le Mans, the 306 Maxi, Jean Ragnotti in whichever Renault rally car or most importantly, the good ol' days of BPR having the Venturis broadcast on Eurosport...) but man, that's still a funky little machine.

Also, if you don't mind giving us plebs some stuff on your bike adventures, bike track days/racing always welcome.

Thank you very much indeed. It was a fun little car to drive - I'm testing a TitansRX Pantera RX6 this weekend and hoping to vlog everything too, so that'll be . big step up in performance!

I'll see what I can do. Likely to get out next year now given the climate in the UK and my collarbone needing recovery time from injury, but it would be quite cool to vlog something.

Tom
I'm testing a TitansRX Pantera RX6 this weekend and hoping to vlog everything too, so that'll be . big step up in performance!

I did notice the camera lingering for a few moments on the TitansRX decal, was immediately intrigued by it. Oh my, that’s gonna be quite a spectacle, WRX Supercar level performance

Tom
I'll see what I can do. Likely to get out next year now given the climate in the UK and my collarbone needing recovery time from injury, but it would be quite cool to vlog something.

I’m patient :) it’s pretty cool that you could even drive the 106 in competition with your collarbone. Hopefully your recovery goes well and fast!

Back