Making Real Tracks (Circuits)

• Thread starter rezaalli
  • 11 comments
does anyone have tracks made that real but just not in the game?

No.

You may run into people boasting that they have a recreation of a real track, but they don't. They might have one that vaguely resembles a real track, but that isn't the same as having a proper recreation. Even if you find a map that looks to be laid out pretty much the same as a real track, like Spa, it still won't be the same because the scale will be different and the elevation change will definitely be wrong.

does anyone have tracks made that real but just not in the game?

What? :odd:

No.

You may run into people boasting that they have a recreation of a real track, but they don't. They might have one that vaguely resembles a real track, but that isn't the same as having a proper recreation. Even if you find a map that looks to be laid out pretty much the same as a real track, like Spa, it still won't be the same because the scale will be different and the elevation change will definitely be wrong.

This.

The Track Maker in this game just makes random layouts. The odds of it making a track in real life are very slim.

i have 1 that looks a bit like the japanese gp track but there are diffrences buf in f2007 i drive about the same lap times

I have a replica of Brands Hatch Race Circuit. It's a bit longer than the real one, and the last corner is a little bit off, but the elevation points are all there and the corners are recognisable.

I have a replica of Brands Hatch Race Circuit. It's a bit longer than the real one, and the last corner is a little bit off, but the elevation points are all there and the corners are recognisable.

I guess if you get anything that resembles a real race track then it's a little bit on the flukey side.

Funny you should mention it. I have one that looks a little similar to Brands Hatch Indy, longer and not 100% accurate but the map looks like it. I also have a track that, again only to an extend, looks like the Hockenheim circuit. Only, the start line is just after the Spitzkehre, and the original start line is replaced with a chicane. But it's fun to drive :)

joeswfc
Hi rallymorten can you share your brands hatch indy track please. I've been trying to make it for ages.

Sorry, can't do it right now :( it's on the system I have at my moms place and I'm at my dad for the weekend. But come Monday it should be fine :)

Back