Man, Did I jump in my seat after glancing at this..

  • Thread starter Thread starter InfinaRacer
  • 8 comments
  • 1,563 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say just release the final version. Why do you want to play a game that isn't even finished yet?
 
Why are you concerned about a hypothetical 'Concept' version that IGN are dreaming up when GT4 isn't even out yet? Why is IGN dreaming it up for that matter anyway?

And what made you 'jump in your seat'? I'm not seeing it.
 
To make the wait less painfull perhaps? As i've said many a time, i'd buy every Gran Turismo released for sale and i'm thinking about buying #01 and #02 just so i have the whole collection.
 
This has nothing to do with anything PD have released, just IGN dreaming up something cause they have no new info!!
 
Originally posted by 8400RPM
Why are you concerned about a hypothetical 'Concept' version that IGN are dreaming up when GT4 isn't even out yet? Why is IGN dreaming it up for that matter anyway?

And what made you 'jump in your seat'? I'm not seeing it.

I "jumped in my seat" because as I said in the thread topic, I "glanced" at the news. I assumed that PD decided to release a GT4 Concept, until I read that it was actually IGN dreaming. I thought that any person who was really into a GT4 release would also be excited if they only saw the GT4 Concept logo. Sorry if I assumed incorrectly...
 
Please don't revive ancient topics unless you're going to add something of value to them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back