Man I hope it was worth it

  • Thread starter Thread starter Calundanni
  • 12 comments
  • 1,310 views
Messages
124
Messages
Calundanni
I saw a Lancer Evo Super Rally Car '03 in the used dealershop, price: 280.000 and I wanted it so bad.... I only had 18.000, so I had to sell. Well had 3 cars from stock, a Ferrari 458 italia '08 (sold it for 80.000 - new 283.00), Lambo LP 670 (sold it for 118.000 - new 394.910) and Merc C 63 AMG '08 (sold it for 33.000 - new 104.400). So 783.000 for the 3 cars, total loss from selling the 3: 552.000. (I also sold another but can't remember i now).

And I didn't even cover the mod price.... man, what you won't do for a car... And the Evo is a standard!:nervous:
 
I saw a Lancer Evo Super Rally Car '03 in the used dealershop, price: 280.000 and I wanted it so bad.... I only had 18.000, so I had to sell. Well had 3 cars from stock, a Ferrari 458 italia '08 (sold it for 80.000 - new 283.00), Lambo LP 670 (sold it for 118.000 - new 394.910) and Merc C 63 AMG '08 (sold it for 33.000 - new 104.400). So 783.000 for the 3 cars, total loss from selling the 3: 552.000. (I also sold another but can't remember i now).

And I didn't even cover the mod price.... man, what you won't do for a car... And the Evo is a standard!:nervous:

You can probably trade one on market place with only one or two of the cars you sold.
 
What are we meant to discuss? This is a forum, not twitter.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What are we meant to discuss? This is a forum, not twitter.

like the 100.000 continous post about whats wrong the game, the same stuff about dubbing cars, what other people spend on oil changes, color of tires and whatever.... Jeeez... control your excitment!

You sound like punctured tire:tdown:
 
Last edited:
I don't think it was worth it. You maybe should've done a few more races with the cars you sold, and wait to see the Evo again if you are that desperate to have it! It's only 1 car out of over a thousand.

/I'm thinking you're mad :D
 
I don't think it was worth it. You maybe should've done a few more races with the cars you sold, and wait to see the Evo again if you are that desperate to have it! It's only 1 car out of over a thousand.

/I'm thinking you're mad :D

thing is, I can't figure out, just yet, the level of switching in the used dealer and I was like, what if I don't see it again for a long time.... or just miss it 'cause I don't visit the place. Just tried it out and it handles like a dream, much better ride than the Lambo and Ferrari :dopey:

Just a shame there aren't so many races for rally....
 
thing is, I can't figure out, just yet, the level of switching in the used dealer and I was like, what if I don't see it again for a long time.... or just miss it 'cause I don't visit the place. Just tried it out and it handles like a dream, much better ride than the Lambo and Ferrari :dopey:

Just a shame there aren't so many races for rally....

I hear you, I just wouldn't have sold those cars just for one Evo. Each to his own etc 👍

PS - I'm amazed you actually found cars you were allowed to sell.
 
I won one of these Evos, I think for all silvers in a license test. Not too sure though.
 
I hear you, I just wouldn't have sold those cars just for one Evo. Each to his own etc 👍

PS - I'm amazed you actually found cars you were allowed to sell.

well the were from stock and bought them all, so it should'nt be a problem to re-sell... It's more with prize cars, you might end up not being able to sell... I have a few - just won a Audi pike (think its called) which I cannot sell :crazy:
 
I won one of these Evos, I think for all silvers in a license test. Not too sure though.

that was my exact fear, that this was a future prize.... hope it's not. But I guess that, at some point, my wallet will have increased to above 200-300.00, it's hard not to get impulsive when you see some old classic in the used dealer or some other special car :)
 
that was my exact fear, that this was a future prize.... hope it's not. But I guess that, at some point, my wallet will have increased to above 200-300.00, it's hard not to get impulsive when you see some old classic in the used dealer or some other special car :)

Totally agree with ya. I've made impulse buys in the used dealership, just to have something pop up in the next refresh that I could no longer afford. Mainly because I had just blown 300K making my new Volvo wagon into a 240GLT Superleggera or building a 705HP Lotus Carlton.
 
Totally agree with ya. I've made impulse buys in the used dealership, just to have something pop up in the next refresh that I could no longer afford. Mainly because I had just blown 300K making my new Volvo wagon into a 240GLT Superleggera or building a 705HP Lotus Carlton.

That demands respect, 300k on a Volvo wagon! :sly: I just bought a Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74 and it already has around 360 hp, I'm saving to make a monster out of it :D
 
I saw a Lancer Evo Super Rally Car '03 in the used dealershop, price: 280.000 and I wanted it so bad.... I only had 18.000, so I had to sell. Well had 3 cars from stock, a Ferrari 458 italia '08 (sold it for 80.000 - new 283.00), Lambo LP 670 (sold it for 118.000 - new 394.910) and Merc C 63 AMG '08 (sold it for 33.000 - new 104.400). So 783.000 for the 3 cars, total loss from selling the 3: 552.000. (I also sold another but can't remember i now).

And I didn't even cover the mod price.... man, what you won't do for a car... And the Evo is a standard!:nervous:

If you like a car, you like a car :)
Besides, premium cars are way easier to get then specific cars from the UCD.
 
Back