Man.. my garage sure does scroll really slow.

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinkento
  • 23 comments
  • 721 views
Messages
1,446
Well no more!
Hold Down on the D-Pad as hard as you can and Up on the Left Analog for a boost of scrolling power!
 
man, thats gotta be sum GS cheat or sumfin!!! :p
 
As a matter of fact, this little trick works in any menu in the game. Try it out.
 
Woah, i just tried it and it is not a cheat!
Just make sure you don't have your TV volume up when you do it. *rubs ears*

Nice find vinkento!. :)
 
I wanna how long it took you to figure this out. :rolleyes:
 
about 30 seconds. I was just toying around and I wanted to see what would happen if i held down both directions at the same time. If you do it in reverse it's pretty fast, but the way I described it in the first post is the fastest scrolling technique. It also works with the side-to-side menus. Like when you go to choose your car in Arcade Mode. Helps alot when wanting to get to the end of the list.
Of course with the side-to-side menus, you have to use right and left. You can pretty easily figure out which combination is best.
 
If I don't want to Scroll down then I find a car with the sme make and just do the order thing and look in the car make most of the time I see a better car and get in that one. :)
 
I've known about this for a while, too. It can come in handy when you want to go up or down quick.
 
i noticed it from accidentally leaning on the thing then my tv made this really annoying sound...
i thought u guys all knew so i din say nufin
 
Am I like the only one who knew this before? :confused:
 
Well if you did, it woulda been nice to know... now you missed out on all the fame :D
Sorry F1man.
 
Also works for going right quickly in menus - especially gear ratios and massive arcade garages... Mash the d-pad right and the left stick left.

The level of "annoying noise" in the gear ratios screen is a new high :D
 
Originally posted by vinkento
Well if you did, it woulda been nice to know... now you missed out on all the fame :D
Sorry F1man.


I already thought everybody knew. It's ok, no need to be sorry. :p
 
Figured this out a few months ago...:D
 
Why didnt you tell any of us about it? why leave it to me to let everyone in on the loop. What kind of greedy bastard are you to keep such a helpful tip from the public?!
 
HMMM?!
poke.gif
 
Back