Manji - 8 drifts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryosuke_Gumna
  • 10 comments
  • 1,619 views
Messages
2,028
Messages
RyosukeGunma
Messages
Tau88
I don't know why I like to compare GT5P and real life. Let's make a "challenge". See this video first.
http://www.gtchannel.com/content.php?cid=31012

It's manji and 8 rounds drift. I tried it on GT5P with the blitz and it's different. I mean, the manji looks the same as the video but when I tried to donut (around 1:40), it acts differently. I get...
- sterring wheel lock up to normal position... not countersteering.

I don't know why but I get this same feeling when I tried to attempt to continue the 2nd hairpin to Dunlop corner in Tsukuba (Gran Turismo 4). Like your RPM is already on maximum RPM and you can't continue to drift. Your tires get stuck. It seems like the physics are still not correct. So if someone can do donuts with manji, just post a video. Just for fun. 1st gear only.
 
Hey Ryosuke
i have done it in 350z with N3 tyres on G25 with clutch.
It seems to work just fine but second gear is alot easier ,first is possible tho ,it just tops out too easily.
http://s441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/dorihako/?action=view&current=Manjidoughnuts.flv
I also have that video ,watching that is how i leant to manji.
S1 seem to just straighten the car out when doing donuts ,as you said manji is fine but no hoops :(
N Tyres are for burnouts and S tyres are for drifting
 
Last edited:
Yeah, S tires cant do donuts anymore. Feels like gt4 all over again.
 
Nice manji with the donut dori. Clean & Simple. How about these for a test? :scared:
 
That video of Ueo is sick , such low power.
If only we had Tsukuba Cuircut and some AE86's
It would be good if we got that car in the full game 👍
 
Hearin' all this manji stuff gave me this dream


I was drifting suzy and just before the 3rd curve, I look back and see a PSN: Manji[JP]

In my dream, that manji guy was... a drifting predator, you know? Like the black muscle car in an underground race - the bad ass

... and that's pretty much it :ouch:
 
Hearin' all this manji stuff gave me this dream


I was drifting suzy and just before the 3rd curve, I look back and see a PSN: Manji[JP]

In my dream, that manji guy was... a drifting predator, you know? Like the black muscle car in an underground race - the bad ass

... and that's pretty much it :ouch:

Same, I dreamt some one was trying to drift and looked wierd doing it. So i played with him and suddendly he was the one playing around with me.
 
man i love that video, old but a great one. gets soo close to the wall/barrier before he initiates at such speed...must be one hell of a rush. I manji fairly easy with the controller, Just got my G25 yesterday...not soo easy...but lots of fun trying. :)👍
 
Nice manji with the donut dori. Clean & Simple. How about these for a test? :scared:

This guy has balls as big as this one
BigBalls.jpeg
 
Anyone else going to post a video? lets see some figure eights.
I think suzuka east is best for practicing manji ,that whole track
can be linked 👍
 
I will, soon, maybe today if ive time :)
 
Back