Manual zoom in replay ?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sLoB80
  • 20 comments
  • 1,451 views
Messages
47
I have see in some replay videos then we can manually zoom in to the car with right analog stick or another buttons ... That's right ??? Nobody tell about many detailled things about the game ... !!! Can you help me ?? (My english is bad but ... I work on it :P) THANKS
 
Triangle has been working since GT Concept, unfortunately it's digital, meaning you can't control the zoom depending on how hard you press the button, like for example in the MGS2 cutscenes. It's either on or off :(.
 
Are you able to fast forward and rewind during replays in GT4? I hated having to watch the entire race just to see the exciting finish. (and without a rewind button, i would have to do it all over again to watch the ending once more!)
this frustrated me on a number of occasions with gt3
 
phhsdiego
Are you able to fast forward and rewind during replays in GT4? I hated having to watch the entire race just to see the exciting finish. (and without a rewind button, i would have to do it all over again to watch the ending once more!)
this frustrated me on a number of occasions with gt3
You can fast forward only, by pressing down on the left analog stick.
 
I wonder why it is so hard to have a remind button
 
something to do with prgramming. A replay is basically the race beinr run over only with your recorded inputs. Reading it backwards must be sort of hard to program.

My issue is the slo-mo, how come there's only slow motion in the data logger?
 
valli
Triangle has been working since GT Concept, unfortunately it's digital, meaning you can't control the zoom depending on how hard you press the button, like for example in the MGS2 cutscenes. It's either on or off :(.


But why they don't make it analogik ??

Why it is not yet possible in 2005?!?!?

Where is this that one from goes away? heummmm

For GT4 :sly:
 
sLoB80
But why they don't make it analogik ??

Why it is not yet possible in 2005?!?!?

Where is this that one from goes away? heummmm

For GT4 :sly:

Your English is even worse than mine, and I don't live in a country where they speak english. You must be retarded, no offence dude
 
Johnhannibal
Your English is even worse than mine, and I don't live in a country where they speak english. You must be retarded, no offence dude

scuse me buddy but I don't speak english very well... sorry
!!

:sick:
 
Was it really necessary to call SloB80 retarded, Johnhannibal? Look at the location: Quebec, Canada. English is as enforced in Quebec schools as French is enforced in US schools(hint: They don't normally teach real French in US high schools until the 3rd or 4th year of such language class, which people rarely ever take). Try finding anyone who can speak the English language perfectly...or type it out for that matter.

It's sad coming here and seeing people harass someone else from some other part of the world because their English skills are minimal or partially materialized. I don't know if I speak for anyone else...but is there not anything better to do with one's time than to insult another on a BBS because they can't speak or write with a second language perfectly?

Tragic.

-Metz
 
Metzger28
Was it really necessary to call SloB80 retarded, Johnhannibal? Look at the location: Quebec, Canada. English is as enforced in Quebec schools as French is enforced in US schools(hint: They don't normally teach real French in US high schools until the 3rd or 4th year of such language class, which people rarely ever take). Try finding anyone who can speak the English language perfectly...or type it out for that matter.

Well said 👍

Might want to read up on the Terms of Use.
 
Didn't know about the fast forward feature, cool!
 
Johnhannibal
Your English is even worse than mine, and I don't live in a country where they speak english. You must be retarded, no offence dude

He speaks French John. And us Belgians should know that english isn't their best.
 
Johnhannibal
Your English is even worse than mine, and I don't live in a country where they speak english. You must be retarded, no offence dude

This does not answer my question, dude :yuck:

And that the first time then someone call me retarded , who are you for called somebody like that ? 👎
 
sLoB80
This does not answer my question, dude :yuck:

And that the first time then someone call me retarded , who are you for called somebody like that ? 👎

1st of all WHAT is your question????

And does anybody know what this guy is saying? (salle chien) :yuck:
 
Johnhannibal
1st of all WHAT is your question????

And does anybody know what this guy is saying? ??(salle chien)?? :yuck:

Change subject please !!!

My question was Why in 2005 the conceptor does'nt put analog function for the camera option ??, i'ts not so hard for a programmer to do that(I know... I know .. (Johnhannibal) :sly: my english is not fine but you know what I really want to say)
 
Back