Manufacturers Competition wk11 Final Poll - Ford vs Chrysler (Winner: 440 CHARGER)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 16 comments
  • 886 views

American Grudge Match: The winner?


  • Total voters
    42
  • Poll closed .

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
Manufacturers comp wk 11 Final poll


vs


This is a 2 day poll to determine the winner of week 11 of the Manufacturers Competition.

Congratulations

Duċk
&
440 Charger



Finalists need to be considering a theme for next week.
Theme options list​
 
the duck goes qwack.
 
440's pic is just amazing, IMO. Ducks is unique, but i dont like the look.
 
viper winnin now :D
 
Honestly, I'm surprised mine is getting so many votes. I didn't know it was that good to begin with. :eek:
 
I prefer duck's GT40
it is more easy to look at
colour tone and blur are very nicely done
 
two of the best shots facing off! The drama.. the drama..
 
I really like the framing and colours on the GT40, very slick 👍
 
I liked the Ford better. The turn ahead just makes it seem better. They are both great shots. This is gonna be a close one.
 
We have a red pic and a blue pic. A famous car and another famous car. Both are very good at what they do. They're both going fast. Both have a beautiful compostion. Both are full of action. They both have their blur related flaws. But only one has fat chrome rims. I can almost here the Viper roaring past. I vote SRT-10.
 
i prefer the in-game blurring (least, it looks like the games blurring) over radial blur.
 
Well, after a long long contemplation period, I had to go with the Duck's.:)
 
440 CHARGER
Well, after a long long contemplation period, I had to go with the Duck's.:)
Like you had any other choice. :crazy:

I pretty much crapped my pants when I won. I don't care if I get any votes, I'm just glad to be here. :cheers:
 
WooHoo! Nah, it's cool I won, but yah know...

Edit: I keep quoting everyone for some reason. That is, I hit Quote instead of reply.
 
Well, I'm glad 15 people thought my shot was better. :D ;)
 
Back