Manufacturers Competition wk16 - Audi Poll (Winner: 440 CHARGER)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 12 comments
  • 824 views

Four-ringed leader of the week?


  • Total voters
    53
  • Poll closed .

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm


manuaudi9sl.jpg

Poll​

Remember this poll only lasts for 5 days. Then the winner will be placed in a two day poll with the winner of the poll from the competing manufacturer. Good luck!

Do not vote for yourself, or you will be disqualified.
 
Wow I'm damn lucky after what vr6 said of the people that forgot to put final entry in red.
 
I went with the 440 chargers shot in the end. It's in a league of its own - excellent shot! :dopey:
 
YES!!!!! I accomplished my goal of at least making it on the poll!!!!! Alot of great shots here but I went with 440's its just superb. Great Job guys and good luck to all!
 
A lot of variety in the audis...I went with the quattro...but I really like the grand canyon shot too.👍
 
vr6gti72
A lot of variety in the audis...I went with the quattro...but I really like the grand canyon shot too.👍

Yep, me too. Nice composition, nice motion blur, and I need to get that car.👍
 
440 CHARGER
Yep, me too. Nice composition, nice motion blur, and I need to get that car.👍

Get it in white..hot
 
wow I cant believe my RS4 picture didnt make it. I thought it was really good. :boggled:

ohh well
 
I can't believe my Quattro jump didn't make it! Oh well! Maybe next time.
 
There are always great shots that dont make it.
It happens to mine all the time.:)

Its all in fun:tup:
 
Had to go with 440's orangy TT... makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside!
 
Back