Manufacturers Competition wk17 Final Poll - Aston Martin vs TVR (Winner: Revolution.)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 6 comments
  • 676 views

"License To Kill", or "Blackpool Pleasure B!tch"?


  • Total voters
    34
  • Poll closed .

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
banner6dd.jpg



manuaston7td.jpg
vs
manutvr1zq.jpg

Poll



This is a 2 day poll to determine the winner of week 17 of the Manufacturers Competition.

Congratulations

Revolution.
&
SlipZtrEm


Finalists need to be considering a theme for next week.
THEME OPTION LIST
Both finalists are asked to send their theme suggestions in as soon as possible to minimize new comp delays.
​
 
Slips shot does it for me all the way! Not too fancy blurs and such a great car.

Well done (both of you)!
 
freddy - how do you get motion blur in a photo travel location? :p

went with slips ... so much mmore colourfull ... the blurring seems more natural imho.
 
Thanks guys, I knew I'd be slaughtered this week anyways, but it's nice to see a few votes. I figured while their have been blurred Travel shots before, nobody's done a corner blur one... though my method doesn't quite look the same anyways, heh. I'm particularly proud of the foreground though... plus the long-exposure light-traces are a nice bonus. I've tried to do other Travel locations, but always end up back there :lol:.

Congrats Revo!
 
its my favorite pt location ... no life or motion in the others.
 
Thanks for all your votes, everybody :)
 
search for vanquish on google images, and the photos on there are nothing to that one, and they're pretty good
 
Back