Manufacturers race, someone stole or cheated my win from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
I just finished 1st place as sponsored by Porsche and led the whole race with ZERO penalty. It showed me 1st in finishing roster but right when it went to confirm results, someeones name not in the top 3 fish results popped in 1st, dropping me to second! I messaged them that they somehow cheated the win and i was reporting them. The response from them was 'LMAO'! It was the Manufacturers race today that started at 1700 hours. Im BaronVonDracula and my PSN game name is same. Someone help? My email is un

I just finished 1st place as sponsored by Porsche and led the whole race with ZERO penalty. It showed me 1st in finishing roster but right when it went to confirm results, someeones name not in the top 3 fish results popped in 1st, dropping me to second! I messaged them that they somehow cheated the win and i was reporting them. The response from them was 'LMAO'! It was the Manufacturers race today that started at 1700 hours. Im BaronVonDracula and my PSN game name is same. Someone help? My email is un

I'm going to guess you got a tire penalty. This race required you to use soft, medium and hard tires at some point in the race. The penalty assessed at the end of the race if you didn't use all three is 60 seconds.

I just finished 1st place as sponsored by Porsche and led the whole race with ZERO penalty. It showed me 1st in finishing roster but right when it went to confirm results, someeones name not in the top 3 fish results popped in 1st, dropping me to second! I messaged them that they somehow cheated the win and i was reporting them. The response from them was 'LMAO'! It was the Manufacturers race today that started at 1700 hours. Im BaronVonDracula and my PSN game name is same. Someone help? My

dude i just had the same problem in the 21:40 race, i won it for 19 seconds

dude i just had the same problem in the 21:40 race, i won it for 19 seconds
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...r-the-race-when-i-didnt-get-a-penalty.393428/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back