Manufacturers series results

• Thread starter ENKJ_AU
  • 2 comments
Australia
Australia
I posted this on Twitter as well but nothing has come up yet I'm just wondering where you see the results of your manufacturer series once the series has been completed. I know that you can see the results as you race the series but when the final race is done everything just disappears. Does anyone know where I can find my result. It does seem frustrating and I know these were test series but it would be nice to see where I finished. Any help appreciated.

I posted this on Twitter as well but nothing has come up yet I'm just wondering where you see the results of your manufacturer series once the series has been completed. I know that you can see the results as you race the series but when the final race is done everything just disappears. Does anyone know where I can find my result. It does seem frustrating and I know these were test series but it would be nice to see where I finished. Any help appreciated.
Assuming this to be GT7 rather than Sport - the last Manufacturer Series Sport races were in 2021, and they're Manufacturer Cup races now in GT7 - and Australia to be your actual location:

I finally was able to figure it out and this was called the manufacturers cup and it was on GT 7. I was able to find out the results by joining their GT 7 Page which is linked to Sony full stop but I simply don't understand why they just can't put it on your page after the races have been finished

Back