*Many Cars For Trade*

  • Thread starter Thread starter WAMY5
  • 12 comments
  • 672 views
Messages
137
Messages
WAMY5
Cars For Trade
Premium
*THREE CHROME PAINT CHIPS*
- (CHROME) Enzo
- Ferrari F10
- Mclaren F1
- Mclaren Mp4-12C
- SLS AMG
- 787B (Trade Pending)
- '70 Challenger (HOT)
- BMW M5
- Ferrari SP1
- Maserati GT
- G37 (PS3 Inside)
- SLR Mclaren
- Mark IV (20 Million)
- '69 Camaro (HOT)
- '04 Vette
- Shwimmwagon

Standard
- Jay Leno Tank Car
- Saleen S7
- Audi Le Mans
- Carbon R
- Calsonic Skyline GTR
- Genki Hyper Silvia RS2
- 2D Race Car
- 2000 RUF RGT
- 1997 Supra RZ (RARE)
- S2000 LM Race Car
- Seven Firelblade (Buggy Kart)

Give Me Offers. 👍
 
Last edited:
Any1?
 
SuperVeloce for the Mclaren F1? road car right?
 
If any of you guys have the Pagani Zonda R, I Really want it.
Srry, already have both of your cars, keep giving offers.
 
i have zonda R
 
G37 (PS3 Inside)
??
 
Yeah but he said 'Ps3 Inside' :crazy:...
 
If you go on the inside view theres a ps3 in the back seat. Also what do u want for Zonda R
 
Oh right, :lol: never seen it, I ought to when I get back online :cheers:
 
I have a Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 03 and a Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC 04 , Interested?
 
Yes, What would you like for the Falken Drift Car?
 
Back