Many cars wanted and available

  • Thread starter Thread starter hairystig
  • 42 comments
  • 2,337 views
I think its a cabrera or something like that but I only put one tvr up for sharing, will send it to you after midnight, send blitz when you can.
Been a pleasure doing business with you.
👍
 
Hi. I have at least one of every used car so whatever you want most i'm happy to send for any of the colors of the 2 cars I need in my sig. I can't tell what colors of cars you have from that site. Whenever you're open for trades message me on PSN. As of right now I'll be open on the next reset.
 
Audi RS6 Avant '02 in Ebony Black Pearl Effect with 12,334km sent!
 
I think its a cabrera or something like that but I only put one tvr up for sharing, will send it to you after midnight, send blitz when you can.
Been a pleasure doing business with you.
👍

You too... Looking forward to doing more 'business' in the future 👍 .

EDIT: Sending BLITZ Skyline...

EDIT 2: Skyline has been sent and Speed 12 has been received. 1/1 Successful trades!
 
Last edited:
I'll give you the Jensen Interceptor for some matte or chrome paints.
 
Wow thanks for all the offers, I been trying to deal with everyone individually so if I not got to you yet I apologise, you should receive a pm shortly.
I need to do some updating of cars I no longer require but most importantly I'd like to thank those I have successfully traded with.
 
Wow thanks for all the offers, I been trying to deal with everyone individually so if I not got to you yet I apologise, you should receive a pm shortly.
I need to do some updating of cars I no longer require but most importantly I'd like to thank those I have successfully traded with.

Monday night I should be able to send you the striped 05 GT if you can send me an iroc Z. I'll send you the viper on wednesday for free! ;)
 
Monday night I should be able to send you the striped 05 GT if you can send me an iroc Z. I'll send you the viper on wednesday for free! ;)

How about half-price instead?
 
I have both rs6 cars ?
 
i can trade you for the yellowbird you want
 
Yo hairystig its durWINNING sent youthe castrol mugen nsx today i will send the mobel 1 nsx tomorrow
 
I have the Viper GTS and the Spirra. Would you happen to have a Corvette coupe (C2)? I have been looking for one for ages. Cheers.
 
Sorry to double post, but I just realised something. I am almost entirely confident that that Corvette ZO6 C5 is in the regular car dealership.

Edit: IGNORE THIS POST. IT IS NOT ACCURATE.
 
Last edited:
Back