Many decisions and few credits. . .

Messages
54
So, I'm in a strange position and I hope someone can advice me.

I'm about to do the Gran Turismo All Stars in the expert series. Right now I don't think I have a car good enough to do so but I have 4 millions in my pocket. I was planning on getting the Peugeot 908 MATMUT to tackle it (I've heard the car is good enough to do it) but after taking a look to the extreme series I'm not so sure about it. Do you think that I can win the Gonne like the wind event with the Peugeot?.

Since there's no restriction in any of the 2 races I was also thinking that I could save some more and try to beat the 2 races (All Stars and "Gonne like. . ") with the Formula Gran Turismo and also use it for the Formula event.

In a few words, I'm looking for the cheapest car that can win this 2 races XD.

Thanks in advance and Sorry for my horrible english.
 
Corvette ZR-1 RM will win every race, a Peugeot 908 is exaggerated in every case against the AI no matter what they are using.
 
Corvette ZR-1 RM is a very good car!

Zonda R / Mazda Furai (I think?) would win these aswell which you win in B-Spec
 
Back