Many F10s and F2007 - for ANY car I don't have

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChaddingtonB
  • 19 comments
  • 1,232 views
I have an GTI `76 no mods for your NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car?

Ready now
 
Honda HSC '03
0 miles, 0 changes?

for F2007 (later type)?
 
I've got an Autobacs JGTC NSX which you don't have if you want to trade?
 
I have the following doubles that I'd like to trade for a Ferrari racer:

Aston Martin DB9 coupe '06
Audi quattro '82
Bugatti Veyron '09
Daihatsu Midget '98
Tank car '03
Minolta Racer '89
Nissan Fairlady Z concept LM race car
Nissan Falken GT-R race car

Please PM for a proposal. Thanks 👍
 
I can't make anymore trades until Sunday night, if you are interested let me know.
 
im not seeing a toyota gt one in your list - wanna trade for a f2010?
 
I'll be able to trade a Lambo Diablo to you for one of the F1's (if they already haven't been dealt) on Tuesday if you're interested.
 
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05 for F10
Can trade in 28 hours.
 
Last edited:
Back