Many questions.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeltaS4
  • 19 comments
  • 877 views
Messages
204
I have some questions (again):

1. Has anyone drive Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak in gt4? Is It like in gt2 or like in gt3? Does it still go fast or is it even faster than before? :dopey:

2. If some car is in gt 1, 2, 3 or Concept, is it automatically in gt4?

3. https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4_menus/561066_20040924_screen253 Does that Spoon actually cost 10 million credits or is it worth of it? If it cost so much how much will for example Le Mans cars cost???? And how many races I must win before I get car which costs 10 000 000 cr!? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

4. Is there turbo's delay in gt4? It was in gt2 but not in gt3. I mean that turbo doesn't get it's full pressure until after short time.

5. http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/489/489327/img_2389136.html Look at that picture and tell me, what is that Sweden's flag doing in Australian car shop?

6. When I use Logitech Driving force pro, is 900 degree mode with every car? I think with racing cars 900 degree mode is not realistic if you think how much they turn wheel in racing cars.
 
about nr.3 i think that the pic. is from the japanese version of the game they have other cr. systems ( i played GT2 with that and that sucks.. :crazy:)
 
-You have to remeber that the game isn't out yet. So we can't tell you if the Escudo is faster or better then before.
-KY and PD have said that all the cars in previous GTs will all be included into GT4. So we can only hope...
-I wouldn't be surprised if it did cost 10 million credits, we have no idea how the credit system will work anyways. All that we do know is that we can borrow some money from the bank to purchase cars.
-About the turbo delay, I haven't heard anything yet, we might know when the game is actually released ;)
-I don't see any sweden flag.
-All of the cars will have 900 degrees steering.

Oh, and welcome to GTPlanet 👍
 
Thanks.

Take another look there is sweden's flag in two places!
Hasn't Escudo been in e3's or some other expo's game?

What is KY? PD is Polyphony digital but I have been so little time here that I don't know KY.
 
usernamed
-All of the cars will have 900 degrees steering.
Actually, I heard that the degree of steering lock to lock wil vary depending on the car being driven. For example, a large sedan will have 900 degree steering, but a LeMans car may have only 180 degree steering.

DeltaS4
What is KY? PD is Polyphony digital but I have been so little time here that I don't know KY.
Ky is short for Kazourni Yamaguchi (sp?). Ye is the head of PD and the head of Gran Turismo production.
 
about question 3....
...... Yoreon says that it's a japanese version but than you'll have not very much money (because it only has 500,000 Cr)!!
 
DeltaS4
I have some questions (again):

1. Has anyone drive Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak in gt4? Is It like in gt2 or like in gt3? Does it still go fast or is it even faster than before? :dopey:

4. Is there turbo's delay in gt4? It was in gt2 but not in gt3. I mean that turbo doesn't get it's full pressure until after short time.

6. When I use Logitech Driving force pro, is 900 degree mode with every car? I think with racing cars 900 degree mode is not realistic if you think how much they turn wheel in racing cars.
1-3. imo the Escudo suffers from an enormous turbo lag in GT3.

6. The thread GT4 Driving Physics will clearly answer your question (take your time to read complete thread).
 
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: I Think that swedish flag is just a stupid mistake :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: .
 
DeltaS4
I have some questions (again):

1. Has anyone drive Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak in gt4? Is It like in gt2 or like in gt3? Does it still go fast or is it even faster than before? :dopey:

Driving the Escudo is nearly the same linke cheating ;)

2. If some car is in gt 1, 2, 3 or Concept, is it automatically in gt4?

Thats not for sure, some concepts never became reality and some cars of GT1 - 3 have now their sequels

3. https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4_menus/561066_20040924_screen253 Does that Spoon actually cost 10 million credits or is it worth of it? If it cost so much how much will for example Le Mans cars cost???? And how many races I must win before I get car which costs 10 000 000 cr!? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thats for the Yen-Index ;) Divide it through 110-120 and you've got an imagination of the real price

4. Is there turbo's delay in gt4? It was in gt2 but not in gt3. I mean that turbo doesn't get it's full pressure until after short time.

a turbo hole would fit to GTs realism aspect

6. When I use Logitech Driving force pro, is 900 degree mode with every car? I think with racing cars 900 degree mode is not realistic if you think how much they turn wheel in racing cars.

Maybe the steering will be more directly, so that you'll only need the standard 200°.

Mukai
 
usernamed
-KY and PD have said that all the cars in previous GTs will all be included into GT4. So we can only hope...

can someone make a seperate car list of all the previous GT cars into one huge one and take out the repeats? Maybe take permission from the359, and come up with a seperate half-speculated one.. i know i probably wouldnt hav the patience to do that... (should this be in a seperate post?) thoughts....
 
^^^Thats basically what the 359's list is. Plus screen shots and cars tested^^^
 
my post was pointless then, sry 4 wastin ur time, and thanks for the info
 
IMHO, I think the Escudo sucked at rallying. The turning radius sucked so much! 👎
 
McLaren F1GTR
IMHO, I think the Escudo sucked at rallying. The turning radius sucked so much! 👎

its cornering was just a question of finetuning ;)
 
Don't care. Put it's turning to the maximum in settings and modifications. Doesn't matter, still doesn't help.
 
Mukai
Driving the Escudo is nearly the same linke cheating ;)

It depends on which race you drive it in, in my opinion any race in the gt series where you a miles ahead because the car your driving is so much faster is boring.
 
I tried racing the Lancer Prototype in Tahiti Maze on like amatuer or pro.
Went into to 1st corner, and turned like a drag car. Tried drifitng around the corners, thing just took forever and banged into wall. 👎
 
KY said that they don't have enough power to do a realistic damage system. He refused to put in any arcade like system. So basically wait for GT5 and PS3.
 
Back